The most bizare things you eat.....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm not too adventurous.

For a midnight snack I like a few peices of bread. CheeseWhiz on one half,almond butter(similar to peanut butter) on the half, fold and demolish.

Sometimes I'll take a bowl of sunflower seeds,pour a tiny bit of rice vinegar,some tamari(special soya sauce),mustard powder,greek seasonings,etc over it...... yummy.

Pork rinds....mmmmmm.

Mustard pickles....mmmmm.

I make an awesome sauce for chicken and rice. Take a third of a cup of soy sauce.1/3 of a cup of vegetable oil. Half a cup of cream. A clove or 2 of garlic. Tiny pinch of mustard powder.About a third of a sweet onion. Blend it all up...slightly warm...pour all over chicken and sticky rice. mmmmm.

Funny, you bring this up cuzz.... Cos I'm forever tryin things to see what they taste like..

About an hour ago.... I had...... "a pedigree denta stix"....... just to see what it tasted like...... and it wasn't bad... mind you, the dog had the hump....
smile.gif

One of my favourite dishes is shredded chicken in chilli sauce..mmmmmmmmmm..

Sometimes, I mixed the chilli sauce with curry sauce..... it gives it a real sweethot spicy taste... when mixed together..

At 8 years old , a kid bet me 1 dollar that I wouldn't eat an earthworm...........they're pretty JUICY !!
drooling3.gif

I eat frog legs fairly often.I have had squid before in a seafood soup still had little suction cup things
smile.gif
40__s.gif

Sheep or mutton bar-b-q burgoo soup or i think called brunswick stew some places like a bar-b-q soup with vegtables.I have ate squirlle before to kind of like dark meat chicken but sort of greasy.
alien.gif

How about 1 of these Rubba SWIG 1 DOWN?
Man one of those + smoke 1 it would all be over.

060411_drink_vmed_1p.widec.jpg

<span style='color:Orange'>As if custom-made hats, premium box seats and limo rides weren’t enough, the Kentucky Derby will now feature the $1,000 mint julep.

Sip this drink slowly.

The sweet cocktail will be made with one of the state’s finest bourbons and served in a gold-plated cup with a silver straw to the first 50 people willing to put down the cash at the May 6 race.</span>

Mint-Julep-Print-C10263535.jpeg

0015-0312-0808-5137_SM.jpg

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146788266 -->

Duck blood soup. My polish grandmother used to make it. It had prunes in it to. It wasn't too bad. I think she called it something like "sa-neen-ya".

Go to a farm that has ducks, bring a jar, cut the throat and dump the blood in the jar. I don't know the rest of the recipe.

I'm not kidding.

I have had turtle soup also:) awww blood man i couldnt

I have had brain sandwitch before they decided they can kill you.:)

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146791580 -->

I'm not sure I would be to interested in the blood food.

My dad used to eat alot of "head cheese". (the scrappings from the inside of a cow's skull,made into a jelly like substance) i always use to give that a pass.

rubbah.

Funny how airy one here omitted "arse" from their menu's. Yu all know you got over zellous and over lengthend your stroke or for that matter purposly delved into the point of no return! ya sick bastages.

MOVE: "The glimmer man" if you put some powdered deer pnus under your tongue it will help your allergies. TRUE STATEMENT ACCORDING TO THE BOOKS......

Prior job, co worker was from Tailand. BBQ/squed tarranchula afta yu singe off the hairs is different.

Just dont eat lambfrys
CLICK THIS SHYTT

JD

While in Brasil last week, I was told that chicken hearts were a Brasillian favorite and I had to try them, so I did. While in South Korea, I found myself eating chicken's feet. Actually, in S. Korea, I probably ate a lot of things which were unknown, I was young and had a drinking problem so who knows.

I noticed someone mentioned frog legs, my daughter and her husband went out into the swamp a caught some fresh frogs and invited us over for frog legs, they are faily common around here.(if you have a redneck in the family) You can also get gator meat at a few restaurants around here. I've had both and they are both actually very tasty. The problem with frog legs though is unless it's a really big frog, you get more bone than meat.

Kevin

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146794106 -->

Bizarre? Whew...I think I've done my fair share. Let's see....what's on the list?

Dog - got tricked into it by my dad. Told me it was beef jerky.

BALUT - Been there, done that, Shawn!
wink.gif
Still do, up to now. Only every now an then, though.

Conch shells - used to harvest 'em myself.

Stone Fish - caught by myself

sea snails - we call 'em " do'gas " over here. Good eatin.

frog legs - had them a long time ago.

mealworms - nice an spicy. And crunchy

crickets - again, nice an crunchy.

Ostrich - love the meat. Nice an tough, and not alotta fat. Yum.

Carabao - aka water buffalo. Tender, but strong flavor.

And the crowning jewel? Jellyfish. In Japan. Loved it! Kinda chewy, though.

Honorable mention:

squid, octopus (although here it isn't exactly a bizarre thing to eat),
fritada (pig meat an entrails cooked in it's own blood),
fresh chicken (killed an plucked by me, of course)
chicken hearts, gizzards, feet, combs.
Turtle Curry, although again, over here it isn't quite a bizarre thing.

I am no where near as adventurous as you guys, but heres a couple good ones

pickled eggs and root beer, bite and shot.
japanese oranges on ritz cracker, split the piece in half and sandwich it.
Cougar, bear, beaver at fish and game wild meat supper. Cougar is yellow meat.

went to a sushimi place in Edmonton, tried some gross chit there, dont remember names. Likely better that way.

mussles are about as yuck as I get. I like them, if wrapped in noodles. When I first ate them, couldnt figure out why anyone would like the gross little balls of snot.

Looks like Pacman will put the largest asortment of bizare things in his mouth.

Not sure if thats a good thing.....

Eel
All manor of raw fish
Squid
chicken Gizzards are good eatin, So are the hearts.
Cat food once or twice, (Hey Hungry and broke?) Not too bad.

Cuddle Fish
Stone Crab Claws
Conche
Alligator
Clams
Mussles
Snails
Ostrich
Buffalo
Beefalo
Camel
quail
Grand dad used to feed us Squirrel

Hell, there isn't much I don't eat, but I tell ya the Japanese from what I see on Iron Chef and such? They will eat Fuggin everything.
laugh.gif

Looks like Pacman will put the largest asortment of bizare things in his mouth.

Not sure if thats a good thing.....
Hey...we don't get big on coconuts alone, ya know? Heheh...

Still, I'd like to try a whole assortment of things. I just love eating new stuff.
thumbs-up.gif

Things I'd really like to set my chompers on?

Alligator
Buffalo
Elk
Puffer Fish (yah, I know they're dangerous, but I'd still like to try)
Kangaroo
Whale Fat (a delicacy in Japan, I hear)
seal meat (the Inuits thrive on this, along with other assorted fish)

And I won't even go there about the "puttin stuff in my mouth" bit.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146813217 -->

Back