Super Bowl food!!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
'Tis the season!!  Having the hubby love both food and cooking is the best!!  
biggrin.gif

On deck this Sunday:  <span style='color:red'>smokies and sauce</span>...buy hot smokies, dice 'em up, cook 'em down in an iron skillet, toss 'em in some spaghetti sauce, cook all day long, serve with parmesan cheese and bread...I toss in some spaghetti noodles for myself (yeah, I make it a glorified spaghetti dinner).  It's thick and spicy  
firedevil.gif

...good stuff, pain in the butt to make, but guaranteed to put you close to a coma state by half-time...

What goodies will you guys cook up?

Colts are going to kill!!!

I don't know about any where else but besides Christmas the Super Bowl is the best time to ride NOBODY is on the road. BUt after it's-
all_coholic.gif

corona__Small_.jpg

Going to a friends house...bringing the large shrimp platter.

I hope the bears win...I guess, but most importantly I hope 7 and 4 show up.
super.gif

(1320Busa @ Jan. 31 2007,10:10) Colts are going to kill!!!

I don't know about any where else but besides Christmas the Super Bowl is the best time to ride NOBODY is on the road. BUt after it's-  
all_coholic.gif
No riding, but we will be traveling to the kegerator throughout the day, OR getting the kids to fetch beer...they like helping Mom and Dad
laugh.gif

Go COLTS!!!!
tounge.gif

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 31 2007,10:26) Going to a friends house...bringing the large shrimp platter.

I hope the bears win...I guess, but most importantly I hope 7 and 4 show up.
super.gif
mmmm...shrimp...

I'm in some pool with hubby's coworkers...if I win the $, do I have to share it with Mike?!
pissed.gif
wink.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 31 2007,10:42) My pot is $500 dollars, 5 dollars a square on a 100 square sheet.
That's what Mike's got going too...he has 3 or 4 squares, I have just one...
wink.gif
I'm cheap...

(heavybusa @ Jan. 31 2007,09:42) My pot is $500 dollars, 5 dollars a square on a 100 square sheet.
Come on man....this is the Super Bowl.

What you need is a $50,000 football board.

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 31 2007,10:45)
(heavybusa @ Jan. 31 2007,09:42) My pot is $500 dollars, 5 dollars a square on a 100 square sheet.
Come on man....this is the Super Bowl.

What you need is a $50,000 football board.
We dont have the pockets to roll like that Baller!

(VaBusa @ Jan. 31 2007,10:44)
(heavybusa @ Jan. 31 2007,10:42) My pot is $500 dollars, 5 dollars a square on a 100 square sheet.
wink.gif
I'm cheap...
He gets the car and all of the squares! Geeze Michelle.

(heavybusa @ Jan. 31 2007,10:56)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 31 2007,10:44)
wink.gif
  I'm cheap...
He gets the car and all of the squares! Geeze Michelle.
Hey yeah...I think I'm in need of some medication adjustment or something...I'm beginning to see I'm getting the shaft, and that doesn't imply anything remotely fun
laugh.gif

So, no one else fixes good food for the big game? You bunch of drunks!
laugh.gif

Cheers
all_coholic.gif

(300Busa @ Jan. 31 2007,12:36) Chili  
beerchug.gif
If Mike ever gives me the okay, I'll post his awesome homemade chili recipe here...it's just perfect FOR THE MEN, hysterically written, and smells damn good...takes days to make though!

Mmmmmm...chili...I'm hungry...
smile.gif

Back