Hottest Hot Sauce!!!

det45

Registered
Ok you all, I bought a bottle of the "Double Strength" Dave's Insanity Sauce the other day and tried it yesterday. I admit that Dave's Insanity is hot stuff but I know there's hotter stuff out there. My question to all of you is what is the hottest sauce you ever tried and where can I buy it at. I'm a sucker for punishment. If one of you all challenge me to try the hottest sauce you recommend, I'll do it on video and post it. (Note: I will do a reasonable sample, not guzzle a bottle) :devil::fire::hot::firedevil:

My wife would shame you and everyone else on this board. We went to a red hot store in Gatlinburg and she went around taste testing the hottest of the hot. She found one they caled inferno or something like that. The woman behind the counter said she has seen grown men cry. My wife took a taste and asked for more.

She's 5'2" of badass. :laugh:

This is what I tried yesterday.....det45

daves-gourmet-225x300.jpg

hahahahaha my kind of stuff on this thread LOL

I've got a bottle here at the shop, it's called "Mad Dog 357"
Now, being born and raised in Mexico, I've had hot stuff all my life. I like a lot and I can also handle it. But... I was given this stuff to try and I will tell you, this stuff is NASTY HOT FIRE HOT and then some. Trust me, you do NOT wanna take this lightly and guzzle, you will get hurt!!! I had a Habanero sauce and it was bbq sauce in comparison to this.

I'm curious to hear more

:devil:

Where can I get it?

hahahahaha my kind of stuff on this thread LOL

I've got a bottle here at the shop, it's called "Mad Dog 357"
Now, being born and raised in Mexico, I've had hot stuff all my life. I like a lot and I can also handle it. But... I was given this stuff to try and I will tell you, this stuff is NASTY HOT FIRE HOT and then some. Trust me, you do NOT wanna take this lightly and guzzle, you will get hurt!!! I had a Habanero sauce and it was bbq sauce in comparison to this.

I'm curious to hear more

:devil:

My wife would shame you and everyone else on this board. We went to a red hot store in Gatlinburg and she went around taste testing the hottest of the hot. She found one they caled inferno or something like that. The woman behind the counter said she has seen grown men cry. My wife took a taste and asked for more.

She's 5'2" of badass. :laugh:

I know what you mean, My wife can eat fire, as well as breath it.:laugh:

When I grew up Tabasco came with Playtex Nipples.

Bubba

there is a store down on river street in Savannah GA that has a wall of these sauces.... I didnt try many but they had a ton of them. The funniest was a bottle that looked like an old school aspirin bottle (white/red cross) but instead it was called assburn :laugh:

the ghost pepper is supposed to be insanely hot and there's a wing at east coast wings that is by far the hottest thing I've seen someone else eat :laugh:

Just make sure you start them inside. They take a long time to grow and are very hard to grow. Use a good veg. fertilizer and dont over water. I transplant them in late may out in the garden. Use latex gloves when you work with them and dont pick them till there bright red. Good luck.
Thank you, I placed an order just now.....det45

Great thread...I have had sauces that shut me down before but never found out what was in it or where to get it and now I can't find anything with a solid fire behind it.

Another hot sauce thread..lol

I bought bottle of this stuff 3 years ago...... is just now below the bottom of the next.

2 drops in a pot of chile is plenty.

blair_s_jersey_death_sauce-400-400[1].jpg

Back