Super Bowl food!!!

(VaBusa @ Jan. 31 2007,11:40)
(300Busa @ Jan. 31 2007,12:36) Chili  
beerchug.gif
If Mike ever gives me the okay, I'll post his awesome homemade chili recipe here...it's just perfect FOR THE MEN, hysterically written, and smells damn good...takes days to make though!

Mmmmmm...chili...I'm hungry...  
smile.gif
I am always down for different kinds of chili. I cook mine with stew meat. Let it cook all day long and eat it when it's done.

Chili sounds good right now...kinda cold out.

I prefer venison chili.

(300Busa @ Jan. 31 2007,12:49)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 31 2007,11:40)
(300Busa @ Jan. 31 2007,12:36) Chili  
beerchug.gif
If Mike ever gives me the okay, I'll post his awesome homemade chili recipe here...it's just perfect FOR THE MEN, hysterically written, and smells damn good...takes days to make though!

Mmmmmm...chili...I'm hungry...  
smile.gif
I am always down for different kinds of chili.  I cook mine with stew meat.  Let it cook all day long and eat it when it's done.
His chili has italian sausage, hamburger, hell, something else and I can't recall now...too many meats mixed together for me, but I've tried it and it is delicious...lots of fresh ingredients, peppers...mmmm...

What are the after effects of said chili? That is the true test of a good chili recipe.

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 31 2007,13:30) What are the after effects of said chili?  That is the true test of a good chili recipe.
Got a funny story about that, but it's embarassing...

Let's just say it's damn good chili
laugh.gif

The wife makes a killer buffalo chicken dip. That is all she is allowed to bring to a party. Everytime she makes it, she makes me my own batch (I'm such a spoiled fat man
biggrin.gif
)

Here's my recipe I use for my Bean Dip. It is amazing how many people love it and request I bring it when I come to their parties.

1 can refried beens
1 can rotel
1/4 cup sour cream
1 small can of slice black olives
1-1/4 cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese
(optional) 1/4 cup of Chives

Cook the beans, sour cream, and rotel over medium heat until hot.
add black olives and 1/4 cup of cheese and stir.
pour into serving bowl and topoff with remaining cheese (and optional chives)

Serve with Tortilla Chips or Fritos.

***If used please give proper props to BlueHaya for a great dip.
beerchug.gif

Back