Wasnt sure how i'd handle this day, zeus has passed

BBD,
Sitin here teary eyed...The whole org feels your pain brother; so sorry for your loss.
I lost my Zues about a month ago after 14 years faithful to the end.

It's OK to add another to the family, it's not to soon and it will help ease the pain.

Yea its gonna be happening soon i went down to an old friends tonight he is currently working with one, being able to mess around with a 1yr old shepherd helped me out a bit.

Well the lady with the purebred decided she was taking the dog with her, which is good for the dog, went to the shelter to see a black shepherd today, he's not pure but no clue what he's mixed with, almost looks chow to me. He was a gorgeous dog but we just didnt hit it off all that well.
But i did find a border collie/queensland heeler mix, he's a 1yr old owner surrender, not a real big dog i've seen him a few times over the past few months and he's always real subdued in his kennel, doesnt go nuts like all the other ones when people walk by, took him out and messed with him, he's a smart dog, has his basic commands and a few tricks figured out. Filled out and app for him and the kennel manager was going to look it over tomorrow and let me know (guess he nipped at someone early when he was there so she has worked with him to make sure he straightened out) so she has to look at the app. I know her pretty well so i dont think its gonna be an issue (this was the older woman that came up behind me when zeus passed). So we'll see if i bring bamboo home tomorrow:thumbsup:

So sorry to hear about your loss. I think this is outrages. I really hate out "justice" system. It will get better.

I'm sorry for the loss Bro. As I read the story, it was playing in the back of my mind like a movie. I could see the entire scene and all that you went through unfolding. Truly unfair to you and more so to "Zues". Show the same love and dedication to the new pup and she too will bring the joy that you remember.

Back