what kind of pets ya got?

Two Great Danes, two cats and a 120 gallon reef tank with 17 fish and lots and lots of live coral...

I need a second job just to feed the pets!
laugh.gif

Puppy pic from this spring - GSD obviously

www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

I think we did this awhile ago....but here goes...

This is Bubba. He is our 3 yr old boxer. he is the 3rd boxer we've had...incredible dog. My buddy!

bubba.JPG

Next is Daisy. She was dropped off below our place 2 yrs ago...not sure exactly what she is other than one VERY smart puppy. With the curved up tail...some husky maybe? A real sweetie tho..

daisy.JPG

This is Peekaboo. My wifes pampered mare. (and believe me...I do mean PAMPERED!) Great looking paint. She is 11 now.

boo.JPG

This is my paint gelding, scooter.  He kinda rules the roost in our pasture...cool horse though.  Like a big (very big) dog.  Follows me all over the place.

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133917372 -->

scooter.JPG

Last one..this is a pic of all three...couldn't get sonny, our daughters horse (morgan) to stand still long enough for a pic...she is the sorrel colored mare in the backround..

These do not include 3 barn cats, and my mom-in-laws little yap-yap dog.....

OH, and a parakeet that should have died 5 yrs ago!

three.JPG

Thanks man. They have a lot of extra fur on this time of year...but my wifes horse ( in patricular) is one incredible animal.
She has that dam thing tuned to the Nth degree!

This is Lola (my wife named her). 10 lbs of love and affection, just don't get near the Busa. She fits in the hump real well.

Lola_and_Busa_2.jpg

Back