what kind of pets ya got?

lot boy

Registered
this is my dog --he pretty much adobted us. i never thought i would like a little yappy poodle, but he is a good dog.
He came into the pet store and was very sick --to the point the vet said he was "brain dead and unresponsive and needs to be put down"---my wife would have none of that so she brought him home and worked her majic.
When it was time to let him go up for sale i could tell the wife had gotten attached, so i paid the vet bill and bought her the dog.
This pic was taken at the end of a yawn--looks like he is cheesin for the camera!

inbred_peter_dog__3_.jpg

here is my Sammy. Got him at the local pound. Best dog I have ever had. Everyone comments on how quiet he is and calm!

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133623180 -->

Marky_002.jpg

Here's Hippodogamus Enlargess Aheadess aka Dawg aka Hippo. Registered Shar Pei.
Got him right around the time Gladiator came out and the kids and I came up with the name. When in the market we studied what a Shar Pei should be like and we found that it should resemble a Hippo when walking, trotting, and running... plus they have the larger head than body like the hippo.. hence Dawgs registered name. I call him Dawg and the kids call him Hippo. One of the best dogs we have had.

Dawg_Two.jpg

The 2 pups are 4 months old . They only kept one . You can see the moms sitting on the side . Mastiffs are cool dogs !

We had a beautiful doberman, but had to give her away when we moved, very sad. Our neighbours have a whole load of huskies that he (and she) race in the winter. Great bunch of dogs, very well trained, they have two howles a day, and the rest of the time we don't hear a peep.

Our doberman...

P1010015.jpg

thats my boy buddy he is a mutt
Img_1114.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

Img_1115.jpg

slider1.gif
his hobbies are bitting, guarding stuff,and he likes smoked pigs ears hes just a good little boy.

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133636002 -->

Last edited by a moderator:
here is my Sammy.  Got him at the local pound.  Best dog I have ever had.  Everyone comments on how quiet he is and calm!
thats were got mine 2 pound i was his get out jail free card
smile.gif
mine not 2 calm got 2 put him up when company over to aggresive he has stay fenced in yard he will attack

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133635755 -->

well it would seem busa owners are mostly dog people-
i have had two cats for about 13 years, and when they die i will never own another cat --imo cats are a form of hell, the only reason i have had them this long is the wife wont let me get rid of em --13 years of vomit ,claws,constant meowing,ruckus at night ect ect ect... man i hate em !!

No dogs here, just a low maintenance reptile. Here's my daughter with "Bart" our Columbian Red-tail Boa. She was a real hit at show & tell.

bart.jpg

Back