Was just wondering

Ask first!
face7.gif

Or at least go back and read some of the posts on this page.

some how I feel like I was tricked into this. I dont know but I think Ive been taken advantage of, and I hate to say it but I think I kinda like it.......he he

so how was everybodys new years??

Mine was good, brougth it in with a bang, I just hope the rest of the year is as good.

Yeah, and it's supposed to be 80 deg. by Sunday...

Rub rub rub

Some guys have all the luck. I'm wishing I had your weather and roads! Nothing like that here in good ole Kansas.

Sure Bren......rub it in ya dork!!! Hey...I started mine up the other day..woohooo!

This winter here sucks!!! We've gotten no snow so I can't go riding the sled. And its too cold to ride the bike. Sucks to be me huh???

New years was OK....me and the fiance sat around and watched movies. Can't afford anything else since we're building a house.....keeps me outta trouble though!
smile.gif

And cache bud.....I'm hungry....gimmee some of that UPDOHG your dishing up....I'm with Jester.....I aint skeered of you!!

Ahaaaaa, the 3 stooges thread lives on!!!! I haven't posted here in ages!! Sled, how are you?? Happy New Year my friend! Haven't talked to you in so long, the little woman keepin you busy?
rock.gif

I see this ridiculous thread is still growing like a fungus... I thought it was about to slip to the second page for a minute, but I knew Josh wasn't gonna let that happen!!

Josh, What's up playa?
rock.gif
Since you're engaged, you can't holla at a sistah anymore?? is that how it is??? okay, fine.. jeeze, you used to always have something nice to say to me, my feelings are hurt... just because 2 (Jester/Sled) of America's Most Wanted (bachelors of course) are now taken, doesn't mean we can't still be friends... i promise to behave..

Brennanop, shame on you for posting that road... It just stopped raining here on New Years day. Couldn't do any twisties because of the junk on the roads.... but at least I was able to hit 155mph on the open HWY... ooooweeeeee it felt good....

well, just thought i would add my .02 to this crazy thread... Hope you all had a wonderful New Year. It is supposed to be sunny today, so I must go warm up Dex for a ride.....

smooches to you all.....

LoBusa

rock.gif

hay, Lo, whats ya doin girly girl?
rock.gif
livin it up on vacation hu? and cant share the pics??? whats up with that?

Its all good, we can still be friends and everything, just wait and see, Seca will be pimp, just you wait!!!!

I cant wait till seca, seeing Owens pics just makes me want to go to cali every free weekend I have. I miss those great road and the great people.

Still have to find another dive bar for Doc but I think that that can be arranged.

come on July!!!!!

Hehehe Lo.....yep...the 3 of us just keep rambling! New years went well....just stayed low and outta trouble. How bout you??? out breakin' hearts on new years I 'spose! I wanna ride...wah!!!!!! I'm beginning to hate this weather!!

this is for the 3 stooges...

In Honor of Kerberos:
I want to take this opportunity to say......... that I have nothing to say. Gooniegoogle!
smile.gif

Hey Bren.. Thats a really cool shot.. I found myself daydreaming my way thru the curves the other day. Very cool.

course I also daydreamed myself jumping off the bank in the big left at the bottom and clearing the other mnt over there...

Well Ego if you liked that, you'd love this road. This section is not very long but it's extremely twisty, and the curves are banked! You can go from full lean on the right side, up over the crest and down into the next turn at full lean to the left. It's like a roller coaster!

Spunky_twisty.jpg

Ooops! Wrong pic, this is the one, it's not very good, doesnt' show the really twisty part, but you might get the idea

Spunky_twisty3.jpg

Back