Current users browsing this thread

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
On the bottom of each thread I've always been able to see who was browsing a thread, members and guests. For like the last month or so I only see the word 'array'?
Capt told me at the bash to clear cache and reset everything and turn phone off and I did all and it's still the same. This is on my iPhone. This morning I checked it on my pc. It's the same?
Is anyone else seeing this? If not mods what have I done to my settings to have it show this or not show who's browsing a thread?

Thanks

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)
Array

Thats what I see on my MacBook

So it's not just me then? Where it says 'array' there used to be the members names who were in the thread?

Same here. Something's up with the board software....

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 11 guests)

Array

Omg! This is a complete debacle! Are all the mods/admins changing their pink panties or what?

Is there a Mod in the house?

:laugh:

Bashful Boo said:
Omg! This is a complete debacle! Are all the mods/admins changing their pink panties or what?

Is there a Mod in the house?

:laugh:

You know, it is that sort of cry for help/attention that results in name changes... LOL...

BB,
Are you using tapatalk, forum runner or safari to view the board?

You know, it is that sort of cry for help/attention that results in name changes... LOL...

My log on and password were temporarily stolen and I apologize for the comment :)

Shawn I'm using safari on my phone but like I said it shows same thing on my windows xp pc.

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 11 guests)

Array

Windows XP running newest FireFox

array is always watching you (o) (o)...
............................................-
...........................................[-]

Back