Dustmans  23!!!!!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey dude if you can get this congrats to you on the big 23!!!
for those that dont know Dustman along w/ Capt saved the site from the big crash a couple years ago.
thumbs-up.gif
top shelf !

The Question is... Where the hell did he get to?
rock.gif
Captain??? Haven't seen him around for prolly 6 months or so...

Have a good one man...

Happy Birthday Dustman.  Does Captain have him locked in the computer room?
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098894395 -->

The Dustman got a job! He's working on a great project as a database designer and developer. He's getting married to so I havent talked to him in about 3 months myself.

cap

thumbs-up.gif
Well Heck *Sniff* he's getting all growed up... *sniffle*
sad.gif
Married too huh? Man, he is busy... Well Congrats Dust, wherever you are!!!

Thanks Cap'n

Wow.. I just now saw this.. Long time no see everybody!  Like Captain said, I've got a killer job now and I'm getting married January 8th so I've been pretty busy.  I miss hanging out here.. I'm gonna be popping in more often though, things are starting to level off.

<span style='color:royalblue'>(If you can read this, you are not Captain-- PLEASE COME RESCUE ME!! HE'S HAD ME LOCKED IN THIS SERVER ROOM FOR 6 MONTHS NOW!!!
biggrin.gif
)</span>

Wow.. I just now saw this.. Long time no see everybody!  Like Captain said, I've got a killer job now and I'm getting married January 8th so I've been pretty busy.  I miss hanging out here.. I'm gonna be popping in more often though, things are starting to level off.

<span style='color:royalblue'>(If you can read this, you are not Captain-- PLEASE COME RESCUE ME!! HE'S HAD ME LOCKED IN THIS SERVER ROOM FOR 6 MONTHS NOW!!!
biggrin.gif
)</span>
WOO HOO!!! Congrats on getting Hitched and working for a living MAN!!!

Hell I think I still owe you some Dr. Pepper...
smile.gif

Good to know your still kicking...

<span style='color:skyblue'>I happen to know that there is a secret trap-door outta that server room... I think Narc Used it once to sneak in and swipe some disc space...
thumbs-up.gif
smile.gif
</span>

Good to see ya...

smile.gif

It's about time you stopped by again. Congratulations on the soon to be wedding.

Back