Was just wondering

What do ya think? Now you're only 2 pages behind.
tounge.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

ALLWAYS GLAD TO HELP...

you have a give me a little credit. Im stuck in Ohio with nothing to do. I should be posting like a big a dog but for some reason I cant draw myself away from the t.v., cartoon network is so addictive its not even funny.

Lets see what I can do.

I do have to say that it is nice to see people out there just spillin over trying to keep the place alive.

its so nice to know that I have friends out there that are so willing to lend me a helpin hand when I need it the most.

so how is everybody doin out there??

everybody having a good time in La La Land?

What I would do to be out and about just having a good time in some warm weather and riddin the bike out around the area.

Good Lord Im bord.

I need something to do.

oh oh, lookie lookie........200!!!! bout time, I know I dont hold a candle to the most of you but Im workin on it.

All I can say is......I GOT TO GO RIDING YESTERDAY!!!! Na na na boo boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!
cool.gif

not too shabby Bren. I was extra careful though with all the sand on the road. Was sitting at a stop light and a copper pulls up along side me. I'm thinking OH OH....I just goosed it at that last stop light AND I've got earphones on jamming to some tunes. He rolls down his windows and asks me......"Ya really need a turbo on that thing??" I just laughed and nodded at him. Gave me the thumbs up and when I pulled out when the light went green he flashed his lights and siren at me......too funny!

we are going to make this the longest thread in history man! I'm going to keep posting this thread until I have platform shoes and I'm 30 feet tall! (dennis leary)

here is my SE, oh w3rd?

smallbusa.GIF

its good to see that people love what I do. I am happy with what I have started.

so when do I get some kinda special title under my name, at like 700 or something?

Sled, sound like something I'd do if I was the cop!
biggrin.gif

mikeysuf, hilarious! And I'll have bell bottom pants that go out 20 feet...homeless people will be living under them!

Back