Was just wondering

O, something about a wedding in June and no money to head that way. Wish I could but its not lookin good

OK.......vent time!!!!! I had a insurance claim on the truck last thursday and this morning I hit a god damn deer!!!  DIE BAMBI DIE!!!  Sucks to be me!!!  Trucks OK, but the eclipse is basically totalled.....6 month old car and its wasted.   To top it off, an ugly and very costly custody battle with the ex.  Now I have to liquidate my toys.  Sled is for sale already and I need  to sell the bike to pay the bills.    ...Jester, thats why I haven't sent anything for the Capt's bike fund.  I have spent about 5K on lawyer bills the last couple months.  If you guys know anyone who is interested in a PERFECT  Busa and wants to make me an offer, let me know.  I'm just sick over this but I have to do what I have to do to take care of the family.  I'm not gonna post this anywhere but on our thread cuz I'm not looking for sympathy.  

To top it all off, this week is the anniversary (SP?)of the death of my wifes mother who died tragically in a car crash a couple years ago .  She is so strong but she is hurting so bad!  I dont really know how to comfort her but I feel her pain and wish I could do something.  I cant imagine losing my mom or dad in a blink of the eye in a car crash.  She is rightly upset with her moms death and I cant really burden her with all this..........so thanks for letting me be pissed off and venting.

Hey guys.......I know this sounds nuts in the financial shape I'm in ...BUT.... I AM going to Vegas on March 16th to try to get away from all this poop and get my head on straight.  Would really REALLY like to have the 3 stooges meet up.  If I win anything I can put it towards Capt's fund that I promised.  Do the 3 musketeers have a date??  at least i can buy you guys a drink.

Anywho.......thanks for letting me rant.  This has been probably the shittiest week I've had in a long time.

On the other hand.....FUG it!  Keep smiling huh???  
smile.gif
smile.gif

matt

smile.gif

Sled, you know Im gona be there, if only to meet you in person and the drinks will be on me, save you money to help the family. My treat, My Pleaser.

Count me in completly.

Hey man it STILL doesn't suck to be you.
Count your blessings!

I have to time off to take, and I'll try really hard to get there Oh Genii.. how long are you planning on staying? That's a Wed isn't it?

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I was a couple days off. I'll be there the 18th. As soon as I know what hotel we are going to be in I'll let ya know. I guess we better inform the LPD that the 3 of us will be in the same town huh???

Back