Was just wondering

I wish I could do stuff like that. That just sounds like so much fun to me. I would have a ball to go riddin with ya as a teacher. I could so so much learning. Sucks to hear about them closing GMR. That is a great road. Cant wait to get back for some REAL ridding.

now whats this about you and NOS?  You'll get addicted and start blowing motors up!  BUT...when ya do..........send me the extra NOS so I can inhale it!!  
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't get the PM Sled, it musta got lost.

Jester, are you still going to Vegas? I got the week off, WooHoo!

I was just thinking the other day we should dust off this thread.

I sent you a PM on my Yosh slip-ons. I was gonna sell them to you for basically nothing. never heard back so I sold them to someone else. Thats too bad.....I would of preferred to give em to you.

Hey....I may be coming to vegas later this year. Want to meet up?

Ill be in Vegas, or so I hope and plan.

So what ya been up to brotha?

Hay sled, you cant huff the nos, as much fun as it sounds, it will kill you. But if i start blowin motors, Ill send you the kit so you can join me in the fun.

I thought NOS was the same poop dentist's give you?!?!?! I've done the NOS thing on 2 sleds. Both of them turned into a bonfire....ooops!

I believe this was the first, original post ho thread.

Sled!!!, do you mean April? Even if not (oooh! good english) let me know when you'll be there and I'll see if I can swing by.

Jester, I haven't heard about the NOS either. Do tell, do tell.

just something I thought I would try. Just want a little more UMPH.

This is the first BIG POST thread.

Vegas will fun this year, seeing how I wont be goin to Seca this year.

not sure when I may be there Owen....but I'll let you know. Update...the wife just told me Mid-March (maybe)....I am typing what she says out of her mouth....hahahahaha (that was her laughing) And if I remember this was the FIRST thread of the new board if I'm not forgotten! Jester and I both started it again and Capt. merged the two together. So there!
biggrin.gif
We ARE the coolest threee guys here right??? bwahahahaha!

oh no.....the more the merrier Mikey! Just gotta be able to keep up with the 3 stooges as Lo called us!
wink.gif

Spread OUT!
biggrin.gif

Jester! You're not going to make Laguna? Jeez!

Let me know Sled!

Back