Was just wondering

The Corvettes West club was there, here's a pristine classic that was there. Oh hey! there's a spell check post tab at the bottom...uh...hehe! the pic:

Classic_Vette.JPG

come on Jester!!!! We of the Busa faith must remain strong!!!

So you are the keeper of the cash huh? Good for you! Stroke them folks so we can get Doug a new bike!!

yeah actually it was an RC51 club there.

Jester, the money is forthcoming.  Come on payday!

OH! I went for quick ride to my local canyon 10 min away and I say a guy taking pics of a rider going the other way, and on the way back I saw a truck with two bikes in the back, and three bikes parked close to it and a van. Thinking they were shooting a film I stopped and found out they were from Motorcyclist mag. They were shooting pics for the new bikes they had there. A KTM something, a Buell, an SV1000, an Aprilia, and a brand new MV Agusta Brutale which was just beyoootiful! So I'm going to look for the article and be able to say "hey! I ride that road all the time!" Cooool.

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066820512 -->

Cool Owen, Ill wait for your cash, now all I need is everybody else to join up and send me money.

I'll be sending mine Josh. I have to take care of a lawyer bill first but I'll be sending in the next couple weeks.

I will be sending some also soon.

Sled, from reading all your posts, people would think you were cool or something. LOL

Man, we need to get together again.

Paul

Yeah, Sled cool.

Hey, I got a TRE yesterday and installed it myself (woohoo!).  Now, what am I supposed to notice?  It's smoother in 1st and 2nd with a little better acceleration.  It's an Ivans TRE and the price was right...free.

Oh and did I mention that my baby turned 2 on Halloween? She has 37k miles on her.

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "Because I forgot something"|1068208343 -->

Hey Paul! Glad your around! I have my oldest daughters B-day party this weekend. But you wanna come over for a beer next weekend? You still need to the new shack. Give me a hoole on the cell or at home.

Owen....Thats exactly whats it supposed to do dude. Should be a bit snappier in the bottom 3 gears. NO more retarded timing dude. In other words.....your first three gears no longer ride the short bus! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did ya have a party for her???

Yeah, Sled cool.

Hey, I got a TRE yesterday and installed it myself (woohoo!).  Now, what am I supposed to notice?  It's smoother in 1st and 2nd with a little better acceleration.  It's an Ivans TRE and the price was right...free.

Oh and did I mention that my baby turned 2 on Halloween?  She has 37k miles on her.
What kind of problems are to be expected at 37k?

None Bronc....so long as you keep up on maintenance. It may be time for a new chain and sprockets but thats about it.

Alleyyyyy....
Yooop! Back to the top!

Jester I haven't forgotten about it.
My son moved into my house this last weekend, and it's been a little busy around here.

I noticed with the TRE the low end is more responsive. When I'm coming out of corners and I get on the gas, I can feel the front wants to come up. Definitely have the front wheel skipping. Yeah baby!

Big O, I just thougth you had fallen off the face of the planet or something.

Cool about your son, what made him want to move in, hope hes not thinkin about gettin a busa too so you can some one to ride with. Now that would be cool.

Aaah, well... his mom made him want to move in...kicked him out the Sunday before Thanksgiving and then has the brass ones to expect him for Thanksgiving dinner! HA! He's not to hot about the idea of riding at all and seems a little fearful of the 'Busa. I won't pressure him to ride, if he wants to he will.

Hey! I'm the only one on here! Where is everybody!?!

kicked out one day and Told to be back the next, now thats f`ed up in my book but you know me, my book is done in crayon and bound together with twine.

Yeah, oh welll...

My book only has pictures in it.
smile.gif

I got out today, (whew! I needed that) I just worked on control. Smooth throttle, very little brakes, and picking good lines. Seeing how quickly I could go like that. Makes you have to concentrate a lot. Most of the way I did pretty good, a few spots I was like, eee! ooo! D'Oh! Fun all the way!

Back