Warning: right on track miami fl, rip off

See I hate people like that,you choose to do business with them,BIG BUSINESS I might add,and this is the way they treat you,sorry dude for what youre going through,trust me,they better be glad it was you and not me,I'm not that reasonable when it comes to shady business people,I had a salesman call me a liar one day at a dealorship,lets just say he left the dealorship on his back.:;):

yes I heard through the grape vine that if i dont stop posting on the internet they are going to come after me for slander, I guess they dont know the meaning of slander in the court of law

ohhh ouch...hurt me what make me not spend money there ever again...ouch

yes that did it , I wont spend money there now haha

well needless to say my bike is going to go way faster with Johnny turbo working on it now

Hey boxsterr1, I live in South Florida and frequent most of the Bike nights.
I will be sure to mention this to riders and tell them to stay away.

Hey Right on Track you reading this!

Let me teach you something you missed in business school.
If you take care of a customer and make them happy they will tell 10 people, but if you don't and piss them off they will go out of there way to tell 1000.
That’s a free tip for you if you stay in business after this.

I say we ruin them by word of mouth best we can, especially all those in FL and even more so S. FL.

We're going to have to come up w/ a good nickname/catch phrase for them: "Right on Crack" or something silly like that.

hey thanks guys that helps a lot, busa dream I should have my bike done in a few weeks and will have it at Fuds by the last weekend in Aug or the first of Sept. I will let you know

"Rip u off track" is a good one also

Yeah, let me know, send me a reminder.

And I think you should do the 27 page Fax I mentioned, I have it in a word file and it can be faxed from the computer. Just to piss them off and use up there Fax paper and ink.
And you could copy and paste it to the end and make it a 53 page Fax
smile.gif

Go to the courthouse and file a "Warrant in Debt" on the business and or owner. This is the most cost effective way to do it.. Contact the Florida Bar association for a low cost referral/consultation with a local attorney. They should lead you in right direction.

go to suzukihayabusa.org she has replied to a posting, pretty interesting , she challanges me to a race but does not address any of my problems with Right on Track.

go to suzukihayabusa.org she has replied to a posting, pretty interesting , she challanges me to a race but does not address any of my problems with Right on Track.
Challenges you to a race...WTF? How does that rationalize the issue to the public from her point of view?

Challenges you to a race...WTF?  How does that rationalize the issue to the public from her point of view?
Because she's gonna smoke his a$$ with his own parts...
poke.gif

I bet she will do a heckuva burnout with your new Pilot Power...
Sorry, you got taken by a lowlife skank like her...

David

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155056602 -->

yes its not the money its the point and how she runs her business, they cant even get a airshifter to work right and want to race against my bike, this is one of many reasons I pulled my bike from them. All I ever asked for is what is mine or to be paid in some form back for what was taken or lost from me

thanks guys for all the positive comments

This was her post on SHO dont' laugh to hard.
tounge.gif

"Well, It seems my name and my business is being severely bashed by another business owner. This is the first time Right On Track Motorsports has had any issues, like this, with a dissatisfied customer. BoxterR1 is neglecting to tell everyone what WE did for him throughout our relationship. No doubt, he spent quite a bit of money here, but in return, he got a fast Busa and a rider and mechanic for free. I have been in the racing community since 1995, both drag racing and road racing. Tim is new to this racing thing and has no experience and very little knowledge of the way it's done at the track. He gets all his info off the internet, not from personal experience. Tim can continue talking garbage about my business, but he cannot deny the dedication we all had to him and racing his bike. We only got better and better. I had not drag raced since my 94 CBR900RR 10 years ago.(road racing was more my thing), but when we took that Busa to the track with 120 shot of nitrous, we were on fire. My first event on his Busa, I finished 6th out of 190 competitors. Towards the end of our run with the bike, we did the Outlaw event and I smoked the same guy 4 out of 5 times. He kept jumping on different bikes trying to kick my ass, but it wasn't happening. I just want everyone to know that there is much more to this story between ROT and customer, than is being stated! As far as the parts, Tim says he left them in out store, that may be true or he may have already picked them up. Tires are picked up by a tire service and parts left over 30 days are thrown away. This may have happened as well...
I really don't like these message boards, they tend to get only half the information. Hope not to read anymore internet CRAP! Go out and ride guys!!! Debi "

I for one she her point, she had a good customer spending a lot of money, and she was getting a free sponsorship to race ( I think that's all she wants to do) and free transportation. and now that's all been taken away.

you got it, her 60' best time ever on a 64" busa was 1.74 with 100 shot running a 9.58. the post busadream put on is just one of a few from her. All I ever asked for was to get my items back or paid for in some way shape or form. As far as racing and doing research I spent many many hrs and found more out from the net than I ever did from Debi or Right on track. the free mechanic is b/s I was charged for for him at the track, and she was the one who brought him there, I paid for it and paid for it, I have a zero balance from Right on Track. I cant see what she is thinking at all. her staff threatened me and had to be restrained, where was that in her post?

Well thanks busadream you saw 100% what happened with me and right on track, I paid for a ton of stuff there, they used my truck, trailer and put there name on my bike, got new customers from the racing and yet she says what she did for me!

Back