Warning: right on track miami fl, rip off

going there today hope all works out, bike is now in sarasota at exoticycle, good thing I did not have Right on Track do the Turbo install

Sounds like a smalll claim suit. For the lost part and service fees for repairing what they installed incorrectly. If parts were damaged for improper I would think they sould also be claimed in any suit.
+1  I would try and get the local news to do a peice on them...  Buy some newspaper space and out them.  Post signs all around their business... Whatever it takes to f them up.  But I am vindictive and don't always care about getting my money back as much as hurting someone's business when they are a screw up.
This works. My parents did it to a health club that was screwing em over and when the news feature aired about the problems within a year the health club was shut down.

I had money owed me and kept getting the runaround and no one wanted to take the blame. After a couple of months I started sending a Fax every night after midnight. The first page stated my claims the next was a full page of the letter A next was B. I sent the whole alphabet. After a few days I received a call, they wanted to send me a check.

By the way I saved that fax, if you want it I will email it to you.
anyone ever tried faxing a couple of pages looped together (basically taping both ends of each pieace of paper to one another to form a paper cylinder). Supposedly it will send a continuous fax to their machine.

They'll walk in every morning and be out of paper and ink.

I had money owed me and kept getting the runaround and no one wanted to take the blame. After a couple of months I started sending a Fax every night after midnight. The first page stated my claims the next was a full page of the letter A next was B. I sent the whole alphabet. After a few days I received a call, they wanted to send me a check.

By the way I saved that fax, if you want it I will email it to you.
anyone ever tried faxing a couple of pages looped together (basically taping both ends of each pieace of paper to one another to form a paper cylinder).  Supposedly it will send a continuous fax to their machine.

They'll walk in every morning and be out of paper and ink.
Thats damn funny

Updated, well jsut got back from Right on Track, I held my cool under very tough cercumstances. I have a final invoice stating I have paid in full, for many things such as service to a Velocity stage 3 Turbo. Bottom line is they are upset cause i pulled my bike out of there to have someone else install the turbo and refuse to give me Quick Shifter and also a Pilot power tire. They said I am not getting anythiing and the Mechanic has it on his bike now. I had there Mechanic get in my face threating me, and Loius the parts boy aka the owners boyfriend being held back from coming after me and wanting to fight me in the parking lot. I swear I never raised my voice with anyone of them and even told the Co-owner Aries " look this is what i am dealing with, I have not raised my voice or yelled at anyone and your Mechanic and parts guy want to fight me" Needless to say I got no where except I did get my Lic plate they said they did not have! I am sure i forgot a few other things that were said, bottom line is I spent includding turbo (that is at Exoticycle now, thank god) over 14-16 grand and I cant get my tire or shifter back. My brother and i own a very large retail store very close to there shop, we get over 100 different sales per day, so I am sure to spread the word about this, along with any new developments . I am really thinking of a small claims suit now just for the point of this now

I would love to up to bat for you if I lived in FL. I'd stuff both in a pilot power and beat 'em with the quick shifter.

You need to take the 'busa cavalry
race.gif
with you as back up, in case the mech and boyfriend get froggy again, and get your stuff back.

Just did some quick math on most but not all the invoices 20163.69 spent in the last 9 months at there place and they still wont give me my parts back.

Well going there later today, they lost my Lic Plate and swore they did not have it, now it has popped up out of no where now, so at least i will get that back. I will have a few words with her today, hope she comes around to reasonable thinking.  I am going to try not to blow up!
I'd take one of the area's finest (a local LEO) with me or have them meet me there and explain to the officer right in front of the shop owner how your $250 airshifter is M.I.A. after patroning this shop and that i had a real problem just getting my license plate back off of these azzwipes...as..the officer may be very interested in hearing your tale...and witnessing how the owner of this shop responds to such allegations...and to cover your own azz?...just tell the LEO that you wanted the "Protect & Serve Folks" standing by cause you anticipated that there was a good chance the situation might esculate and that you don't wanna be breaking any laws or put in harms way just to retrieve your tag back from these seemingly seedy and unscrupulous folks....he'll understand...and it would hedge thing nicely to keep your own azz from gett'in into any trouble...as i know...that's pretty much what i'd hafta do cause i'd be real tempted to kick this guys azz...."REAL"......tempted.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154734086 -->

hey i know sign on to soflasportbikes.com their a bunch of wannabe know it alls i'm sure they have a sollution
jump9.gif

That is considered theft any way you cut it. It is under $300 so it is a felony but if the total of missing parts is over $300 the sho owner will get a nice set of barely used silver bracelets as he is an accessory. The mechanic with your parts on his bike will also get a nice set of silver bracelets. If you have a witness to their threats of causing you bodily harm this is also a criminal offense. My friend you have very specific and legal rights. use them. The catch is you have to be able to prove your claim. If you can do that you can give the shop owner and his mechanic a county sponsored vacation AND have legal ammunition for a civil case. If you have a good lawyer you could probably re-coup a LOT of the 20K you've spent there ;)

Filed a complaint to BBB today, and now seeking criminal charges for theft against Right on Track Owner Debi Kight and her Employee Jamie

Good to here, I hope it works out and you get your stuff back.

What ever happened to taking care of the customer???

update: Stopped in at Right on Track with the police, they admitted to can't finding my shifter. the Police Officer asked about the tire? Right on Track said it was taken by the tire disposal guy. Louis from Right on Track said "it was not on Jamies bike and that was just said beause they were trying to get me as mad as they were." Right on track is still refusing to pay or return my parts at this time, this Police asked Debbie did he spend the kind of money that he claims? response was "YES" by debbie. The Police said you can't work out anything with him? that answer was "NO!" by debbie. Right on Track is also saying they have a 2 week policy that parts left behind can be trashed! I have been asking for well over a month for my parts, so I guess in there minds thats over 2 weeks since they did not return them to me, or return phone calls, thsis policy is nto posted and I was never ever mad aware of this. The cop who was there was very nice and also the 2nd cop was super nice, they both told me outside that its crazy what they are doing to me and looks very bad on there part, also saying they could tell I was being very honest.

On a side note, I will say Jamie came outside before the police got there and said he was sorry, and gave me credit for not blowing up and taking anything to a personal level last Friday. I so accept this from him and I just wish the rest of this place would understand all I want is what is mine.

Everything I have stated is 100% thruth and I stayed ture to my words in dealing with Right on Track as stated in past posts, this post looks so crazy I can't even believe it myself that someone that spent over 20 grand would be short changed and even confronted and asked to fight by one of the owners empolyees.

Will keep you posted and any ADVICE would be great!

Well going there later today, they lost my Lic Plate and swore they did not have it, now it has popped up out of no where now, so at least i will get that back. I will have a few words with her today, hope she comes around to reasonable thinking.  I am going to try not to blow up!
I'd take one of the area's finest (a local LEO) with me or have them meet me there and explain to the officer right in front of the shop owner how your $250 airshifter is M.I.A. after patroning this shop and that i had a real problem just getting my license plate back off of these azzwipes...as..the officer may be very interested in hearing your tale...and witnessing how the owner of this shop responds to such allegations...and to cover your own azz?...just tell the LEO that you wanted the "Protect & Serve Folks" standing by cause you anticipated that there was a good chance the situation might esculate and that you don't wanna be breaking any laws or put in harms way just to retrieve your tag back from these seemingly seedy and unscrupulous folks....he'll understand...and it would hedge thing nicely to keep your own azz from gett'in into any trouble...as i know...that's pretty much what i'd hafta do cause i'd be real tempted to kick this guys azz...."REAL"......tempted.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Either that or just do us all a favor and burn that place to the ground.
vuur1.gif
AAAssjani.gif

update:  Stopped in at Right on Track with the police, they admitted to can't finding my shifter.  the Police Officer asked about the tire?  Right on Track said it was taken by the tire disposal guy.   Louis from Right on Track said "it was not on Jamies bike and that was just said beause they were trying to get me as mad as they were."  Right on track is still refusing to pay or return my parts at this time, this Police asked Debbie did he spend the kind of money that he claims?  response was "YES" by debbie.  The Police said you can't work out anything with him?   that answer was "NO!" by debbie.  Right on Track is also saying they have a 2 week policy that parts left behind can be trashed!  I have been asking for well over a month for my parts, so I guess in there minds thats over 2 weeks since they did not return them to me, or return phone calls, thsis policy is nto posted and I was never ever mad aware of this.  The cop who was there was very nice and also the 2nd cop was super nice, they both told me outside that its crazy what they are doing to me and looks very bad on there part, also saying they could tell I was being very honest.  

On a side note, I will say Jamie came outside before the police got there and said he was sorry, and gave me credit for not blowing up and taking anything to a personal level last Friday.  I so accept this from him and I just wish the rest of this place would understand all I want is what is mine.

Everything I have stated is 100% thruth and I stayed ture to my words in dealing with Right on Track as stated in past posts, this post looks so crazy I can't even believe it myself that someone that spent over 20 grand would be short changed and even confronted and asked to fight by one of the owners empolyees.

Will keep you posted and any ADVICE would be great!
Okay, the cops were super nice and believed you...so what's the game plan from here...doesn't look like anything was resolved.

Back