Warning: right on track miami fl, rip off

boxsterr1

Registered
This place lost a 250.00 dyno jet quick shifter and refused to pay me or buy me a new shifter for there error, this is after i have spent over 8000.00 of service and product from them this past 9 months. This is right from the Owner Debbie, I have sinse taken my bike to another place to get my work done, I have been told that Right on Track butchered my bike, the sproket was messed up the thottle botties fell out when the air filter was taken off, and wont even go in to the Air Shifter and NOS system. I dont like leaving posts like this but I am out 250.00 and really nothing I can do about it. They are located on Coral way and 97 ave, moving to 120th st and the Turnpike, phone number 305 228 7640. One last quote from the wonderful peole at Right on Track,I talked to Louis ( parts person aka Debbies Boyfrind) Asking whats up with my Quick Shifter? Louis responds " Well Looks like you are going to have to take a loss on this " , I asked me or Richt on track? " you" , I replied thats pretty shitty! Louis " lots of pretty shitty things happen all the time in this world and nothing we can do about them".

Ending comment! Thank you Right on track after all the business I gave you this is how i am treated!

wow... that sucks! I hope you get better service else where! Good luck!

Did you pay with a credeit card? If so you can get your money back. You just have to file a complaint. Also there is the BBB. Contact them. Sucks that you got screwed over like that though.

paid cash, and I have been trying to get this item back for well over a month and the answer i kept getting is " Jamie" (there machnic) is off today, out sick , or is looking for it" I talked to him 2 days ago and he said " I cant find it", so i talked to Debbie, he response " I dont want to pay for it because it will have to come out of my pocket "

How can you deal with someone like this? makes no sence to me at all, they lost it they should pay for it

Sue in small claims and go to BBB! Sounds like the place is just a bunch of thieves!

Well going there later today, they lost my Lic Plate and swore they did not have it, now it has popped up out of no where now, so at least i will get that back. I will have a few words with her today, hope she comes around to reasonable thinking. I am going to try not to blow up!

Man that sucks. Hard way to go cause you have to think is 250 worth small claims court..Maybe the threat of court would be enough for her to come off the money....who knows but the BBB would be a call you need to make. People like that keep me using my master card so that i am somewhat protected.

rock.gif

for a small fee you can employ my explosives expertise
wink.gif

nah im just kidding but really, sorry to hear about the loss. thanks for the heads up
wink.gif

wink.gif

Sounds like a smalll claim suit. For the lost part and service fees for repairing what they installed incorrectly. If parts were damaged for improper I would think they sould also be claimed in any suit.

Sounds like a smalll claim suit. For the lost part and service fees for repairing what they installed incorrectly. If parts were damaged for improper I would think they sould also be claimed in any suit.
+1 I would try and get the local news to do a peice on them... Buy some newspaper space and out them. Post signs all around their business... Whatever it takes to f them up. But I am vindictive and don't always care about getting my money back as much as hurting someone's business when they are a screw up.

+1  I would try and get the local news to do a peice on them...  Buy some newspaper space and out them.  Post signs all around their business... Whatever it takes to f them up.  But I am vindictive and don't always care about getting my money back as much as hurting someone's business when they are a screw up.
+3

what work i can't do myself i take to blais 305.654.8114.......nice,professional
place...i like how you can watch them work on your bike

+1  I would try and get the local news to do a peice on them...  Buy some newspaper space and out them.  Post signs all around their business... Whatever it takes to f them up.  But I am vindictive and don't always care about getting my money back as much as hurting someone's business when they are a screw up.
+3
Vengance is mine sayith the big guy, do it.

Hit all the message boards in your area... I would also report them to the Better Business Bureau (I know I spelled it wrong). and just generally find ways to punish them. Good luck.

I had money owed me and kept getting the runaround and no one wanted to take the blame. After a couple of months I started sending a Fax every night after midnight. The first page stated my claims the next was a full page of the letter A next was B. I sent the whole alphabet. After a few days I received a call, they wanted to send me a check.

By the way I saved that fax, if you want it I will email it to you.

Back