New StableMate -- RACE/TRACK BIKE!

Showoff!
laugh.gif

How did you find the bike, any certain publication or website?
O yea, congrats and,,,,, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,    j/k  
bowdown.gif
Hey megawatt,

Well Mike (MPH 200) on here told me to start my search on a Texas based clubracing website (CMRAracing.com). Found a few bikes there, but by the time i was ready to pull the trigger, then had quickly been scooped up and I was out of luck.

So i got on craigslist and started searching the major metroplexes here in Texas (Dallas, Houston, Austin) and found this one over in Pflugerville, TX. Right outside of Austin.

The deals are definately out there to be found. I would have liked to found a newer model, but for the upgrades on this one, I just couldnt pass it up!

O hell yea, I would drop that $$ right now if I ran across it today. I bet you still have a big grin when you go look in the garage.

Jerry glad it worked out for you. I saw that bike about a month aga on Craig's list. Glad I remembered it. Get Roger to set your suspension at Eagle's Canyon. You & Adam have fun - I will be working.  
beerchug.gif

If anyone is in the market for a track bike try CMRA or WERA. Both boards have an abundance of bikes for sale. Great deals at the end of the season.

Very nice!!

You are definitely slidding into the deep end of trackdays  
firedevil.gif

The last indicator of how far gone you are is by the number of tires stacked in your garage  
laugh.gif

0-4 tires    not too bad
4-6 tires    not looking good
6-10 tires    get out before its too late
More than 10   you're done, stick a fork in ya!

I have 6 tires stacked in my garage  
sadnews.gif
I have 8 tires stacked for now

These spare tires that are stackin up in the garage, are these sitll usable take offs from a little use or are these tires that have been toasted after excessive track

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
I'm getting ready to order 4 more race tires[/quote]

Where do you get your race tires from Charles?

I guess I'm still ok. I've got 2 tires in my garage: 0-4 range.

Back