Want to see what a 50 cal bullet does?

Nice shooting! Didn't get a drop of blood on those brand-new sneakers!
Well, you can't see anything on the shoes in that pic, but trust me, based on all of the similar incidents I've worked.. everything within 30-50 feet has blood spray on it to some degree.
wink.gif

I guess with that type of rationale, their thoughts is that they'll reach martyrdom if they die for their cause. Funny thing is that their leaders are the ones well hidden and on-the-run...
biggrin.gif
Stupid a$$es!!

painless,

i forgive him--- I hope he goes to allah. Now let's get back to killin' some more!!

Nice freaken shot. I hope they left the body out for a while to disgust others.

Nice shot! score one for the good guys. Thanks Ron.
Your welcome..

Yeah, sure looks like the .50 cal hit right in the forehead between the eyes.

And by feet placement I would say with the bullet struck, the guy stiffened and just fell straight back. Never had a fricken clue.

One minute thinking about his objective then.... nothing. check mate. game over

As I said, it is sad to see any life end. And this suicide bomber was nothing but a fricken pawn, brain washed by power hungry people who want to control others.

As was mentioned before, all the big guys talking crap about being martyrs, dying for their cause and stuff, they are in hiding. Just like Saddam was found in a hole. He made all kinds of promises he would fight to the end, well in the end he was drug out of a hole like a scared rabbit.

And these other fuggs are the same. They brain wash and convince their followers to die for their beliefs while they hide in fricken holes.

I do feel bad for the loss of life of someone who has been mislead, but I am thankful AND grateful our sniper took him out before he was able to blow himself up killing innocent people.

I wish it could always turn out that way.

And a big thanks again to all of you that are defending our country.. everywhere you are..

Not much left of him after that shot (his head anyway). Might as well detonate the explosives and finish the rest of him off. It'll kinda be like "coordinating" an outfit...
biggrin.gif

Actually the sight of the eyes being open is what bothers me most. No matter who or how, it just gives me a weird feeling.

Actually the sight of the eyes being open is what bothers me most.  No matter who or how, it just gives me a weird feeling.
The lights are on but nobody's home.

Hopefully he went to a "worse place" where he'll receive the kind of treatment he was planning on inflicting on others.

Seriously, I can't have any sympathy for an organization that brainwashes people into thinking they go to a "special place" for indescriminately maiming/blowing people to bits. Even the bombers families get in on the act and think it's cool. As long as that level of ignorance/barbarity exists over there we've got an uphill struggle.

I was reading about an Iraqi cab-driver the other day whose "other" job is killing prostitutes who do business with coalition troops. He keeps a large knife under the seat of his car for the job which he proudly displayed to the reporter.

All of these "characters" will melt back into the general population once the "war" is over.

Nice neighbors huh?

provincial government should put up posters of that pic around the country. " this is what happens to terrorist " . I think it might make an impression on some.. Good Shot Marine !!
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

And oh btw, perfect timing.. this article just came out yesterday.

It seems California has just placed a ban on the .50 cal

But this article talks about the created the .50, what it is used for and what it can do.

It says that the .50 will provide more punch at 1.5 miles that a .44 does at point blank range.

It also reads that from 3 football fields away, a .30 bounced off half inches steel, the .50 cal tore right through

the effective range of the .50 is 2000 yards

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/06/60minutes/main665257.shtml

Ron, that is amazing. Can those of you who have witnessed such a thing verify the accuracy/authenticity of this photo? Is that really what the aftermath looks like?

Back