Want to see what a 50 cal bullet does?

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, this is a very graphic picture.

I have placed it on my own web site and I have password protected the area and the file.

If you wish to have access to this send me a PM, if I know you, I don’t think it will totally freak you out, and I can trust you not to give anyone else the password I will PM you back the password.

If you are a newbie don’t be surprised if I don’t email you back. I want to ensure no youguns see this.

It will take someone who is kind of hardened and not to squeamish to be able to see this without getting sick.

Here is a brief description of the event

A .50 cal sniper rifle does a great deal of damage.

One "suicide bomber", inside the "Green Zone"...who didn't get to "do HIS thing"...thanks to a National Guardsman.

A soldier from the Alabama NG spotted this guy, complete with vest,
inside a compound in the Green Zone in Iraq. He used a well placed 50
cal sniper round to stop him.

Here is the link to my password protected area

US Sniper takes out suicide bomber

Oh man.. when my son came home on leave from Iraq he had all kinds of very graphic pics and video, on his laptop, of things he had to keep totally under wraps~ It is totally amazing the damage some of these weapons will impose!
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105133391 -->

Yeah, there is some nasty stuff. If you notice when you look at the picture, it looks as though the round entered right between his eyes. Of course with the .50 a shot anywhere in the head would do it... But this was a clean shot. (well sort of clean).

Nice to see the guy laying there with the still un detonated explosives strapped to his body.

He got to be a martyr without anyone else getting hurt, so everyone wins
wink.gif

Nice of our guys to help him out like that.

Reminds me of the old motto "United States Marine Corps gives the enemy a chance to die for their country"

I guess so does the National Guard
biggrin.gif

And my apologies to anyone out there in regards to my seemingly lack of regard for all life. Usually I think any loss of life is a sad thing. But if the guy is strapped with explosives intent on killing anyone, especially our troops.. His / hers / it's life is meaningless to me.

You know man since we started this Iraq/afgan shid i've really become numb to any thing gross, and the loss of human life. I check msn everyday before i start work and there hasnt been a day i havent seen a suicide bomber or road bomb kill someone. I know they say we go there to help and that the people want help but its kind of hard for me to believe. I mean check here if you throw a rock at a car and anyone sees you their going to tell and you get in trouble. So there you have people planting bombs and shooting rockets and crap and nobody says a word or even gives a warning. Just pisses me off to even look at the news and see all these people dying. Sorry for ranting

Wow. Nice shot and a good save. Definitely some hydraulic action going on there.
wink.gif

Thanks Thrasher!

Can't see, it is requiring a password to enter!?  
mad.gif

Ok! I should read first, I'll PM you. Thanks
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|busagod
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105144871 -->

PM sent... gimme gimme... I'm sure I can handle it, I'm just not sure WHY I want to see it...
rock.gif
I guess it's like the proverbial train wreck. Ya just gotta look as you pass by!
drooling3.gif

Nice shot... Glad he got took out without bein' allowed to hurt anyone else. As for bein' gross... I've got shots that make that look yummy! I'd never show any of them out of respect for their families though... I couldn't stand the thought of a family member or other loved one runnin' across any of my pics on the net... Can you imagine?
eek2.gif

About this pic though, I'd take it and post it on every sign post within a mile of his family's house. Death to all terroristic idiots!!!
super.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105146627 -->

Yeah BT.. I know there are a lot grosser things out there..

I hope all of you that have seen it understand why I am being cautious about who sees it.

So far there has been about 15 of you that have PM'd me to see it

To us that have been exposed to that kind of stuff. Just another piece of meat.

But to someone who might not have ever been exposed to it, it might freak them out.

The image might haunt them for awhile.

Yeah BT.. I know there are a lot grosser things out there..

I hope all of you that have seen it understand why I am being cautious about who sees it.

So far there has been about 15 of you that have PM'd me to see it

To us that have been exposed to that kind of stuff. Just another piece of meat.

But to someone who might not have ever been exposed to it, it might freak them out.

The image might haunt them for awhile.
Yeah, most folks have never seen anything like that. It can mess with you sometimes even when you've seen it before... Certain ones that I see at work bother me more than others still... But yeah, I see why you would restrict access to it.
wink.gif

That's nasty!

My 50AE pistol will have a similar effect (just not at the same range)!

One more for the Darwin Law!

Better HIM, than one of OURS!

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105168469 -->

The National Guard soldier should be given an award for the number of people he saved.

Very nice shot...
guns.gif

dooooh......
hate to see death of any human being especially folks that are so far out there they are willing to kill themselves and others thinking their god will reward them for doing it. Demon possessed.
Like the Good book says, "forgive them father for they know not what they do"

Back