What a turd member

If that was too hard for them then they should go read a book or something. I love the new look and some of the new features. Spent almost a hour setting up all my options and everything. Thanks for all you do and keep up the hard work.:thumbsup:

Cap, some people are just like that. Dont waste good energy on them. This place rocks! Thanks for all you and the admins do for us.

Tim. :)

If a person can't get involved enough to reset his/her password, do they really have anything to contribute?
The amount of work to set up this board, keep it working, let alone move it, and all that is asked of them is to reset the password?
Completely out of touch.
Thanks again to all those who really do contribute, and helped with this move .

Send him the dog in your avatar so he will have a friend with a similar disposition... :laugh:

Just goes to prove that the world is full of douchenozzles.

i verified my stuff before the switch and still had problems when the site came back up. a simple email to the link provided for support cured the problem within minutes. worked fine by me. thanks

I think the person need a little :poke: or maybe :spank: :firing:

Don't stress it Cap... Turds like that are always there... in the end they all get flushed.

There is nothing but praise for the speed and accuracy which you guys got this change over done. It pisses me off to see idiots say shid like that to the people who work so hard to make this place happen.

If you need a head bashed just give me a PM. I am more than willing to take care of things for the .Org

password? we needed a password? what I want to know is where the VERY FIRST post put up by an "average" user on the "new" board went? (yea was me!!) Gee whiz.... or did it not count because no one else had access :rofl:

Doug you had to expect a few loose nuts... now rat em out so we can make fun of them like a real family would :lol:

password? we needed a password? what I want to know is where the VERY FIRST post put up by an "average" user on the "new" board went? (yea was me!!) Gee whiz.... or did it not count because no one else had access :rofl:

Doug you had to expect a few loose nuts... now rat em out so we can make fun of them like a real family would :lol:

yes captain sir... please i am bored i need few names captain!:poke::deadhorse::boxing::fight:

chet_2.jpg

Back