What a turd member

Yah, don't worry about people like that Cap, the're the first ones to b***h and the last ones to help. Sceeruuuw 'im.
The P-word thing caused me a head scratch for a minute too, but now being in my 50s the consept of "forgetting" my password was not totally out of the question:whistle:.
A quick request and a reset and all was good. :thumbsup:

Don't sweat it Cap. Everyone did a great job with the transition. The new board rocks. We don't need or want people liek that here any way. Like someone else said people like that are the first to commplain and the last to help.
You guys Rock and are the best family anyone could ask for.
:beerchug::bowdown:

When we moved the forum many of you are living first hand that if your email is not set up in your usercp getting your new password is a pain. Before we moved the site over we put up for at least a week that everyone needed to check and make sure a good email was in place. For those that followed the instructions getting your password was a snap. For those that did not change their email for what ever reason we are working with them one at a time to get passwords reset...

I get frustrated with people sometimes because we have spent hundreds of hours on this move and this is the type response we get back...

Frustrating....

Here is a help ticket from a member here and how he feels about this... Of course I am changing the name and removing the email addy....

When I try to log in, you tell me that the password that you gave me is incorrect. I didnt forget my password in the first place as you have indicated. You screwed it up. You are not worth this hassle.

--- On Sat, 8/23/08, Hayabusa.oRg <help@hayabusa.org> wrote:

Subject: Your new password for Hayabusa.oRg
To: XXXXXXXX@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 4:58 PM

Dear XXXXXXXX,

As you requested, your password has now been reset. Your new details are as
follows:

Username: XXXXXXX
Password: XXXXXXXX

To change your password, please visit this page:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/profile.php?do=editpassword

All the best,
Hayabusa.oRg

No No No Doug,

This whole "letter" thing got taken way out of context. Okay maybe you said to check my email a week, maybe two, in advance, but the Spud doesn't pay attention sometimes.....then I tried to get back on, and well, that day, I was off my meds so I was having a serious time with O-R-G withdrawl....and well...uhhh....wait a minute....that's not the letter I sent....WHOA.....:banghead:..."MY BAD" :oldcool:

Uhhh...errr...ummmm..."Nevermind"..... :super:

PS The comments about the "dressing like girly-men" ????....just disregard that please...it was the drugs, or lack thereof, talking.......

Last edited:
No No No Doug,

This whole "letter" thing got taken way out of context. Okay maybe you said to check my email a week, maybe two, in advance, but the Spud doesn't pay attention sometimes.....then I tried to get back on, and well, that day, I was off my meds so I was having a serious time with O-R-G withdrawl....and well...uhhh....wait a minute....that's not the letter I sent....WHOA.....:banghead:..."MY BAD" :oldcool:

Uhhh...errr...ummmm..."Nevermind"..... :super:

PS The comments about the "dressing like girly-men" ????....just disregard that please...it was the drugs, or lack thereof, talking.......

:rofl:

great job guys! just ignore the idiots out there, it will save you a lot of time and hassle!!!:beerchug:

My password and reset didn't work but Vabusa got it fixed in like 2 minutes...86 folks like that Doug not worht the hassle...???

maybe from the younger generation, you know where nothing is their fault, you can always blame someone else. you did not deserve that comment Captain. In the real world if you can't follow the :rulez: it's your fault

No worries!!! People like that always find something to complain about. It's easier for them to try and blame someone else for their stupidity!

I love the new board!! Thanks for all you and the Mod's do for us!! :bowdown:

There will always be a few bad apples in a bunch, Cap, just view this as weeding out the deadbeats... :laugh:

He does; a while I back I sent him 4 or 5 PM's before I got a reply.....:whistle:

Must just be you, Cap had a reply for me last time I pm'd him literally within seconds of me sending to him. :poke: You must just suck!!!! :laugh:

Back