Need help hacking passwords

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I have to find a program that can hack the passwords from NT's SAM and System files.

I have utilities that allow me to pull the files off a computer but no good tools to hack them with.

The two tools I am "trying" to use are L0pht and SamInside.

Both are proving to be worthless. The L0Phat used to be a good product until Microsoft bought the program from the hackers who wrote it and now it is worthless.

SamInside.. well it has been running for like 3 days and hasn’t come up with anything.

Does anyone out there know of a good program that can crack passwords fast? or at least faster.. You can even PM me with the info if you don’t want to tell everyone about it.

And oh btw, you can trust me.. I work for the government Muah ha ha

Ooooh oooh Thrasher, get Cain & Abel, it works pretty good, You have to get the sam file from the machine in question, but I am sure you alreday did that (if not a boot disk that can mount NTFS drives works great)and then give to Cain and Abel and wait.  Cain & Abel

Last version of this I used you could you dictionary attacks or brute force without buying or registering, which was the problem I ran into with L0pht Crack

<!--EDIT|Hackabusa
Reason for Edit: "messed up the url"|1109797135 -->

Thrasher,

I've always had good results with L0phtCrack, so haven't really tried another. I've got v5.04, so PM me if you're running an older copy and need it. On a side note, I've got the latest Winternals 2005 as well if you just need to boot up and use Locksmith to change a password.

I thought Symantec bought L0pht???

Ooooh oooh Thrasher, get Cain & Abel, it works pretty good, You have to get the sam file from the machine in question, but I am sure you alreday did that (if not a boot disk that can mount NTFS drives works great)and then give to Cain and Abel and wait.  Cain & Abel

Last version of this I used you could you dictionary attacks or brute force without buying or registering, which was the problem I ran into with L0pht Crack
I am downloading it right now.. thanks

Yes, I allready have the SAM and System file off the computer. just need to crack them

All of you stay far far away from my computer...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good Luck thrasher
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All of you stay far far away from my computer...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good Luck thrasher
cool.gif
lol -

Ever see the movie "the core" ?

This is our Kung Fu..... it is strong
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys for all the help. awesome!!!

And I thought I was a rare breed of weight lifter, computer geek and Busa rider. seems like there are a lot of us out there. dang and I thought I was special.....

Ok, no smart a$$ comments about me being special folks :p

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thrash, Have you checked any p2p networks? Kazaa or Gnuetella(i think that's how you spell it). You could do a general search on google & then run the name of the program through the p2p network. But then I again,.....It is borrowing.....good luck Thrash

Thrasher, I sent you an e-mail with everything you need to reset the Administrator, or any other passwords without re-installing the OS. The files are for a bootable floppy that will mount the NTSF drives and read and write to the SAM. PM me if you don't get the e-mail.

Hey TF......if all you want is to pull the files off the drive, just boot up off a Bartdude PE CD. it bypasses all NTFS perms. I do it all the time.

Hey TF......if all you want is to pull the files off the drive, just boot up off a Bartdude PE CD.  it bypasses all NTFS perms.  I do it all the time.
Sled -

I allready had the files off the computer and on my admin computer to hack the files.. just needed a "better" program than the ones I was trying to use.

I am hooked up now though.

Thanks for all the help people..

Back