Want to help me tease a Harley rider?

Can you imagine what a great bike a HD would be if they devoted just tee shirt sales to r&d.

I like all bikes, but found this funny.:laugh:

hdbicycle.jpg

I once saw a picture on here of a sticker in the shape of the HD logo. Instead of saying Harley Davidson Motorcycles, it said Nice Trailer Pu$$y. I'd love to have that on the back of my riding jacket.

around here we win the faster bike arguments by letting my friend deseree pass them on her ninja 250 at 105 mph..lol they cant even catch that...and its a girl...roflmao:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hah! Found it!
Strange how he never seems to want to line up with me when I present the opportunity to him. "I don't have anything to prove, I know I have a fast bike. Real men own Harleys."

Tell him you have $1,000 burning a hole in your pocket he can have if he wins. See how confident he is then.

I work with a bunch of guys that ride Harley's.They hate the Busa for some reason :whistle:

:dunno:

Then they are jerks, and I have two HD's and the Busa sitting in garage, they all serve their purpose, chopper, touring & sport. Any one that doesn't recognize (or respect) the beauty and performance of the other manufacturers of motorcycles (in my opinion) doesn't have the right to call themselves a 'motorcyclist'. JMHO

"It's not what you ride, but that you ride"

Leave the guy alone. We all have different likes and dislikes, just be happy you enjoy your ride :thumbsup:

well or you can ride with them do3 and then they to can get a huge hosbital bill and a new bike......

man harleys talk to you. they say potato potato potato everytime at a stop light.... or man you know if tecumsah could have fine tuned a motor harley would have used it.....

when you roll down the highway in millwaukee at night you see the harley head quarters then across the street briggs and stratton.... wonder would helps repair blown motors....

ask them man when you bought that did it come with a place to store the oil dry...

if harley made an airplane would you ride in it...

now ask them how come there american made bike has more jap parts on it than a honda car.. that gets their blood boiling:whistle: :read:

My neighbor called me up last night and he was like I've got a weird request...he's got 2 Harleys...could you give my ole' lady a ride on your Busa. I was like why? She's got a Harley over there and she rides it, why would she wanna ride on the back with me? "She loves your Busa, and looks at me every time she hears you start it, "Do ya hear that sweet sound honey?" I know it gripes his ass because he's so die hard Harley...I laughed my ass off!

Hah! Found it!

trailerboyz.jpg

No thanks to you useless lumps. Do I have to do everything myself?

I keed, I keed.

Post your favorite "mah Harlee iz fasta den ur hyperbike bcoz uf MOAR TORK" stories.

A guy I used to work with has a Screamin' Eagle Road King, he's always claiming it's the fastest bike Harley has ever made and how it will stomp my puny 1.3 litre piece of Japanese fail into the dirt because it has MOAR TORKS!!!!!!!one!1!111!

This is the same guy who claims to have done 160mph on said Road King "and it still had a lot more in it." MmmHmm...what's the drag coeficient of that ginormous fairing and tour pack, 1.0? Strange how he never seems to want to line up with me when I present the opportunity to him. "I don't have anything to prove, I know I have a fast bike. Real men own Harleys."

Yeah, right. Maybe with a 300 mph tail wind.

My son and I are going to test ride the new Buells this weekend. Seems Harley told all their dealers to let people ride the bikes. Sales must be down I don't know. I think all dealers should have demos to try. I know from experience that you could buy the wrong bike if you've never riden it before. I'll let you'all know how the Buell compares to our bikes. pics maybe. The salesman sayed the Buell would outrun the busa through the quarter mile.:whistle:

The New 1125 will surprise the hell out of you. I've ridden both the R and the CR. If I had to choose I'd be on a CR in a quick minute. Also the new Harley-Davidson XR1200 is a super sweet setup. With a little time and not all that much money you can build that sporty motor and have a really sweet standard.

BUT, I say this also from experience, before you buy find the local Moto Guzzi dealer and ride the Griso, and the Breva 1200R. They aren't going to set any land speed records but the over all experience is something special. FWIW.

There's a lot to be said for just riding a bike you love, and being out there on two wheels. :thumbsup:

Hah! Found it!

trailerboyz.jpg

No thanks to you useless lumps. Do I have to do everything myself?

I keed, I keed.

Post your favorite "mah Harlee iz fasta den ur hyperbike bcoz uf MOAR TORK" stories.

A guy I used to work with has a Screamin' Eagle Road King, he's always claiming it's the fastest bike Harley has ever made and how it will stomp my puny 1.3 litre piece of Japanese fail into the dirt because it has MOAR TORKS!!!!!!!one!1!111!

This is the same guy who claims to have done 160mph on said Road King "and it still had a lot more in it." MmmHmm...what's the drag coeficient of that ginormous fairing and tour pack, 1.0? Strange how he never seems to want to line up with me when I present the opportunity to him. "I don't have anything to prove, I know I have a fast bike. Real men own Harleys."

Uhh, Road Kings make around 70-80ft/lb of torque. Busa's make 93 (Gen 1) or 102 (Gen 2) [according to Wiki) So what's this 'moar torks!111' crap?

That said I'd just ignore him. Or point that out and then ignore him.

The New 1125 will surprise the hell out of you. I've ridden both the R and the CR. If I had to choose I'd be on a CR in a quick minute. Also the new Harley-Davidson XR1200 is a super sweet setup. With a little time and not all that much money you can build that sporty motor and have a really sweet standard.

BUT, I say this also from experience, before you buy find the local Moto Guzzi dealer and ride the Griso, and the Breva 1200R. They aren't going to set any land speed records but the over all experience is something special. FWIW.

There's a lot to be said for just riding a bike you love, and being out there on two wheels. :thumbsup:

Now there is a 'motorcyclist' after my own heart! :thumbsup:

Uhh, Road Kings make around 70-80ft/lb of torque. Busa's make 93 (Gen 1) or 102 (Gen 2) [according to Wiki) So what's this 'moar torks!111' crap?

That said I'd just ignore him. Or point that out and then ignore him.

Ahhh yes...but trying to point out this sort of thing to a person who doesn't even know what torque is, much less how much his bike makes, is sort of like explaining quantum mechanics to a cat. They may sit there and stare at you like they're listening intently but you're never going to get through. The lights are on but no one is there to answer the door.

Most of the HD chest beaters I've encountered in my travels are so brainwashed by marketing and t-shirt slogans that they honestly believe there's some kind of magical "Harley torque" that makes their bikes the end all and be all of motorcycle technology. I stopped trying to explain the relationship between horsepower and torque to retards a long time ago, now I just laugh at them. But it's fun to rile them up from time to time just to have a chuckle at how hideously uninformed they are.

It may surprise some of you to learn that I actually ride a Harley on occasion, although I ride one of the ones that's often shunned by the Big Twin fringed floorboard sect because it doesn't cost twenty thousand dollars and can actually get out of its own way. I have no problem with HD as an enterprise, it's the fanatical chrome and skulls and "itz nod a reel bike 'less itz a 'murrican bike" crowd that annoys me.

Since I do own both (Busa and a Harley), I can say the power and speed of the Busa is unreal, but to get out, slow down and enjoy a unique experience, I ride my Night Train Springer. Sometime you got to slow down to smell the roses.

Truth is, ITS THE RIDE, NOT THE BIKE! I also have a hopped up cafe sportster that pulls the front end up in third gear. Its a blast to ride!

Last edited:
Since I do own both (Busa and a Harley), I can say the power and speed of the Busa is unreal, but to get out, slow down and enjoy a unique experience, I ride my Night Train Springer. Sometime you got to slow down to smell the roses.
Truth in smell the roses. Sometimes slower is better.

Did you know that 85% of all Harleys ever made are still on the road today??

..... the other 15% made it home :poke:

/ducks

Back