Want to help me tease a Harley rider?

CrashBomb

Registered
I got into an argument with a Harley chest beater on another forum. It's fun, but it's like arguing with a tree.

Who has a link to a picture of that trailer with the cable driven odometer that plugs into your bike and runs up the mileage so it doesn't look like you trailer your bike?

I know someone knows what I'm talking about. I think I've even seen the picture posted here. My Google-fu is weak tonight and I can't seem to find it. Someone help me school this dimwit who insists his stone age motorcycle is the end all and be all of bike technology. The picture will be particularly devastating to this twit who believes his Road King is "the most comfortable motorcycle ever made" and "built to tour over extremely long distances."

I've ridden that bike. After an hour, I was ready to dismount for the day.

--Wag--

Hah! Found it!

trailerboyz.jpg

No thanks to you useless lumps. Do I have to do everything myself?

I keed, I keed.

Post your favorite "mah Harlee iz fasta den ur hyperbike bcoz uf MOAR TORK" stories.

A guy I used to work with has a Screamin' Eagle Road King, he's always claiming it's the fastest bike Harley has ever made and how it will stomp my puny 1.3 litre piece of Japanese fail into the dirt because it has MOAR TORKS!!!!!!!one!1!111!

This is the same guy who claims to have done 160mph on said Road King "and it still had a lot more in it." MmmHmm...what's the drag coeficient of that ginormous fairing and tour pack, 1.0? Strange how he never seems to want to line up with me when I present the opportunity to him. "I don't have anything to prove, I know I have a fast bike. Real men own Harleys."

you ride this.
he rides that.
she rides...sumfin else.
I dont think it really matters.

Everyone has their own passion.

"Party On Garth" :super:

RSD.

Why do Harley riders have bug splats on thier back? ???

and the PUNCH-line is? here come the stupid icons...

we're waiting...???

stoopid icons......:whistle:

still waiting.....:whistle:

you know what,I dont care what the punch line is...as long as I can get another post # with....

:thumbsup:

RSD.

Leave the guy alone. We all have different likes and dislikes, just be happy you enjoy your ride :thumbsup:

You all can talk some crap if you want, but I'll tell you one thing from experiance.

Riding a Harley down the interstate at 80mph is far more exciting and takes more balls and grit than riding the Busa at 160mph... :thumbsup:

Busa makes it easy, Harley's make it exciting. There's room for both, Apples/Oranges and all of that.

You all can talk some crap if you want, but I'll tell you one thing from experiance.

Riding a Harley down the interstate at 80mph is far more exciting and takes more balls and grit than riding the Busa at 160mph... :thumbsup:

Busa makes it easy, Harley's make it exciting. There's room for both, Apples/Oranges and all of that.
I like riding the cruiser... it is a bike and it is a completely different experience.. kind of tough to pick between the two if I had too..

Yet another foolish debate/argument over the simple fact that there are azzhats riding every make and model of bike.
I have 3 harley's and a busa and a yamaha FZR and a Honda shadow. (alot of "ands" there :rofl:)
I'm an Acehole no matter what bike i am riding that day!:poke:

Yet another foolish debate/argument over the simple fact that there are azzhats riding every make and model of bike.
I have 3 harley's and a busa and a yamaha FZR and a Honda shadow. (alot of "ands" there :rofl:)
I'm an Acehole no matter what bike i am riding that day!:poke:
and you know there is nothing more fun than watching you take off your leather jacket to reveal your colors... That sir is the sign of a true bike rider.. not a biker... :) now, dont beat me up. k? :rofl:

I have 2 close friends that both ride HD. One is even a HD mechanic. Both admit that HD's are slow and could not compete with a sport bike let alone the all mighty busa. Because of them, I have even learned to appreciate aspects of a HD bagger, but I don't think I will ever get one.
This guy that keeps talking crap, seem like a general HD jerk to me. A true rider can find the good in any bike and acknowledge it strengths and weaknesses. Sounds like he’s got his mind made up, so don’t confuse him with the facts.

and you know there is nothing more fun than watching you take off your leather jacket to reveal your colors... That sir is the sign of a true bike rider.. not a biker... :) now, dont beat me up. k? :rofl:

My colors were hard earned and a big part of my life. They go everywhere i do.

Beat you up? :laugh: you're a big boy, you can take it! mmwah!

The azzhats that say their HDs are the fastest baddest things on the street are annoying. I won't own a HD unless they make some major changes that they won't do becasue the loyal HD riders like their bikes the way they are, but I have nothing against anyone who picks one for their ride. Until they start spouting off about how their 250 MPH HD can take my Busa.

My son and I are going to test ride the new Buells this weekend. Seems Harley told all their dealers to let people ride the bikes. Sales must be down I don't know. I think all dealers should have demos to try. I know from experience that you could buy the wrong bike if you've never riden it before. I'll let you'all know how the Buell compares to our bikes. pics maybe. The salesman sayed the Buell would outrun the busa through the quarter mile.:whistle:

Back