Harley rider pre-ride check off list

party0006.gif
getsmiley.php?show=702.gif
getsmiley.php?show=716.gif
getsmiley.php?show=732.gif
getsmiley.php?show=742.gif
getsmiley.php?show=745.gif

Too funny and very true...I used to ride a HD and rode with those guys. I got laughed at for wearing a full-face helm and Vanson jacket. I'll leave it at that.

But, remember that Sportbike riders aren't without flaw.

1) Put as many racing related stickers on the bike fairing as possible.
2) Advertize Yoshimura all over your jacket, pants, fairing, and windscreen. You are their official spokes-person:-)
3) Rev the bike as hard as possible at red lights to impress the motorists behind you.
4) T-Shirts and shorts always look really cool on that liter bike.
5) Have your 90 pound blonde girlfriend with 44DD hooters ride 1-up with you in a pink spandex tank top and shorts....very impressive...she'll enjoy the skin grafts.
6) Talk about all the track days you've done as people check out the chicken strips on your tires !!!
7) Add racing frame sliders and fork protectors after you accidentally drop your bike on your garage floor:-)
8) When riding the twisties, slow down to a crawl in the turns and then blast by everyone with brute force doing 160 MPH in the straights....rinse & repeat. See #6 above.

:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Skull cap (German soldier type for the real badasses). Remember to think about the SAFETY aspect/argument of loud pipes as putting that potato chip on head. The real tough guys here will wear a bandana over their face (some with a skull) to look really scary----ooooh!

My friends I ride with all have them :moon:

:laugh: at least it's getting close to Halloween :rofl: The riding gear always looks better the closer you get to Halloween.

12. Skull cap (German soldier type for the real badasses). Remember to think about the SAFETY aspect/argument of loud pipes as putting that potato chip on head. The real tough guys here will wear a bandana over their face (some with a skull) to look really scary----ooooh!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is there any wonder why the two groups are so diametrically opposed to one another? Man, some of those things are so funny...but none of my Harley Buddies are too sterotypic. My moto...whatever floats your boat..as long as you aren't hurting anyone doing it. 2hip

Man! You guys are rough! Lets see how much smack yall can talk when Harley releases their latest beasts! There were a pair of new bikes on exhibition at the "Wheels of Time" in Gatlinburg during this years' Fall Bash...I managed to get a few snapshots before I was tackled by security. They are harley's new "race bikes"...still in the crates...see below!

IMG00164-20090926-1609.jpg

IMG00173-20090926-1614.jpg

Oh wait...here ya go...it's the plaque shot...with all the info! :whistle:

IMG00163-20090926-1608.jpg

IMG00165-20090926-1609.jpg

How's that? ???This says these bikes are 60 years old? How come it looks so much like their current line-up? Anybody? :laugh:

As you can see, Harley has included enough spare parts in the crate to get you through your first oil change...50 miles!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol: It's just too easy guys!!!!!

IMG00164-20090926-1609.jpg

IMG00173-20090926-1614.jpg

IMG00163-20090926-1608.jpg

IMG00165-20090926-1609.jpg

Last edited:
THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST ROOKIE POSTS I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME! :thumbsup: :rofl:

Only cause you left the door open for it... The Harley Equivalents to the above:

1)Put as many beer related stickers on the cereal bowl helmet as possible.
2) Advertize Harley all over everything you own, including your S.O.. You are their official middle aged, overweight, never been NEAR a gym, bad-azz.???
3) Rev the bike as hard as possible at red lights to impress the motorists behind you. (Dont need to comment... this is a HD ritual, which if not obeyed will get you ousted from the "club".)
4) Oil soaked T-Shirts with holes in it and beer bellies always look really cool. Why should the bike be the only overweight, greasy thing on the ride?
5) Have your 290 pound blonde girlfriend with 44DD hooters ride 1-up with you in a leather tank top and chaps....very impressive...she'll enjoy the boob grabs.
6) Talk about all the "mayhem" you've done as people check out the whitewalls on your bias ply tires !!!
7) Add even MORE chrome and replace your levers after you slip in the dripped oil and knock your bike over on your garage floor:-)
8) When riding ANYWHERE, slow down to a crawl in the turns (cause ya GOTTA) and then blast by everyone with brute noise doing 40 MPH in the straights... (cause thats all ya got)... rinse & repeat, and tell EVERYONE what an animal your bike is.

Im just sayin'...

:rulez::rulez::rulez:

Hey! Come on Cookie! At least gimme an honorable mention! :lol:

:laugh: No prob,, Munchie,,, Honourable mention! But I would have definitely given huge props for pics of you getting tackled!

That would have gotten The "I laughed so hard I peed myself" Award! :rofl:

:laugh: No prob,, Munchie,,, Honourable mention! But I would have definitely given huge props for pics of you getting tackled!

That would have gotten The "I laughed so hard I peed myself" Award! :rofl:

Dang it! Knew I got the wrong shot! :laugh:

Yeah, as soon as I saw that list on Best of Craigslist, I knew I had to share it. Figured most would get a kick out of it. No disrespect to the Harley guys around here, just a little humor. My last bike was actually a softail, so making fun of myself as well. I've seen a similar list that includes Goldwing riders, BMW riders, and sportbike riders as well that is also pretty funny. If I can find it again, I'll share it. Gotta be able to make a little fun of ourselves sometimes.

Funny thing in the UK is that Harley's are big in the gay scene... all that leather and moustache's you see... bet you guys in the states didnt know that?

LOL

Funny thing in the UK is that Harley's are big in the gay scene... all that leather and moustache's you see... bet you guys in the states didnt know that?

LOL

How embarrassing :laugh:

Last edited:
Back