wanna see a clean and beautiful motorcycle?

Here's my old 59 HD 165STU. If I can ever get the thing titled and registered it's going to make a dragon run!

2011-04-11_17-46-47_288.jpg

That thing is beautiful Dan!

When I get nostalgic for a 750 RE Interceptor (beautiful motor, no brakes) an intervention from a like-minded friend helps me back to reality.

We reminisce about the no-starts, pushing, breaking everything, leaking oil, failing electric’s, endless searches for decent parts, dismal braking and lighting -- but still...

When I get nostalgic for a 750 RE Interceptor (beautiful motor, no brakes) an intervention from a like-minded friend helps me back to reality.

We reminisce about the no-starts, pushing, breaking everything, leaking oil, failing electric’s, endless searches for decent parts, dismal braking and lighting -- but still...

Exactly....don't forget getting gas all over your hand when "tickling the carb" (usually just out of the shower on the way to dinner!).

And, you just made me have a flashback!.....In 1975 I JUST took delivery on a brand new Norton 850cc Commando, picked it up from the dealer, parked it in the underground parking of my apartment, went upstairs to shower and get ready for an awesome Pacific Coast Highway ride. Came downstairs in my full leathers all ready and.....the freeking beast had leaked EVERY drop of it's oil all over the garage floor! It had 11 miles on it! Ahh, the memories....

Back