Real Deal

Registered
I just wanna introduce myself and let everyone know that I really enjoy this board. I've been lurking for awile now and just decided to register. I own a 02 Black LE Busa  - and love it. I customize seat skins for all type of motorcycles. If anyone is interested in some nice skins, just hit my web site at:(qikfixproductions.com) Stay safe and Happy Holidays!

<!--EDIT|Real Deal
Reason for Edit: "disable signature"|1072466887 -->

Welcome aboard!
smile.gif

Welcome! Now are you here to hang out and BS whilst the weather is nasty? Or just to plug your skinz? No biggie either way, just seems like a lot of folks introduce themselves and never come back which is allways a drag.

One thing I can tell you for certain is that the board loves photo's, reading is pretty difficult for many of us so post some pics if you got them, nothing will drum up more business than good shots of quality work, just about everybody here is a real chimp for photos...

Rev

I do plan on being around for awhile Revlis. In fact, I've been lurking for 11 months now. It's because of riders like yourself that I'm inspired to get deeper involved with this board. It's not just about the skins. I don't just plug in when the weather isn't favorable because I ride no matter what the weather is like. I'll be coming to Beach Week in South Beach, Miami for Memorial Day 04 - if you're in the area perhaps we can experience a formal introduction. Pictures of my product are forth coming, in the mean while just hit my site: qikfixproductions.com Thanks for the welcome.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WELCOME ! ! !</span></span>
beerchug.gif

I visited the site, and linked to some pics of the seat skins. Hope you don't mind RealDeal. They look nice to me. Are these the only ones you've done so far?

Thanks Stkr00. That's what I love about this board - you guys no how to TCB with the quickness. Actually I have done skins for many bikes just haven't had a chance to add the pictures to my site yet. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to add more pictures today or tomorrow.

Thanks Stkr00. That's what I love about this board - you guys no how to TCB with the quickness. Actually I have done skins for many bikes just haven't had a chance to add the pictures to my site yet. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to add more pictures today or tomorrow.
No problem Real Deal, just try to help out where I can.

Are the skins are cover that goes over your current upholstery, or does it replace the upholstery with the new one. I just got a gel seat, and was curious. Haven't ridden with it yet, as it's been in the 20's lately with snow and salt on the roads.

Back