Vote now for location of

Vote now for location of - 2nd hayabusa.org meet-n-greet!

• Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Votes: 156 100.0%
  • Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davenport, Iowa

• Black Hills, South Dakota

• Newcastle, Oklahoma

• Branson, Missouri

• Kansas City, Ks/Mo

• Road America, WI

• Ohio or Illinois is your top pick & your willing to select a city.

• Total voters
Oh god heavan ferbid i would do anything like that man
But i could possibly find some for ya
wow.gif

well you said to only vote if you are planning on attending....when is it....I skimmed all the previous posts but may have missed it...

well you said to only vote if you are planning on attending....when is it....I skimmed all the previous posts but may have missed it...
First... Vote for and finalize location.
Next, Vote for and finalize Date.
By agreeing on a location it is easier to narrow the date down. Sometimes there are events already taking place at the location! So it makes it a lot easier to plan around. I heard some members mention a time frame, but I want to remind everyone this is also open to a vote! Nothing wrong with a little lobbying however....

Hmm yeah then i got a question what kinda events go on at Eurekea Springs during the summer?
I know if we had it in the Hills we got the Rally. Which that in it self Posses alotta events. No real group rides but offers alot for a night scene.there are usually many concerts during the rally. And there would be a chance to set the bikes up for an 1/8th mile track run also if anyone would wana go for that also if we had enough bikes mabey we could get alittle pool together and which ever busa won got the Pot
cool.gif

Sled...you obviously have not been to NWA. One of, if not the best economy in the USA, tons of money pouring into the state and as said before, if ya don't think the Ozarks aren't beautiful, well, ya just haven't been here. One of the main differences for many of the locations mentioned is Arkansas is twisties country, not many straight roads here. I grew up in Denver and most of my years were spent in the high country, Colorado has nothing on NWA when it comes to beauty. For the busa, the Rockies are too cold and too high for me, bike runs like poop. I tend to compare NWA to Wyoming in that the Northwest corners of both states are much different from the rest of the state....few hillbillies here, bro....what you will find is forward thinking people who are unusually friendly, clean water, clean air and killer twisty roads that have virtually none of the damage caused by the freeze and thaw cycle. No gravel or sand on the roads....and a "no chase" policy. The LEO leave us alone, hell, they ride with us! It all makes for the perfect sportbike area, albeit a little hot in July and August....we just ride earlier. Again, I see this as a two event deal....

actually....I know NWA quite well. My folks live in AR.....Hot Springs Village to be exact. Its gorgeous there no doubt about it.....and great twisties. But i weara full suit when riding and I'm here to tell ya'll..........it gets way hot!

I'll give ya that one, this part of the country can get warm. It would be better to have the meet and greet in June (if ya like to chase an occasional tornado) or September....I, too, ride with full gear everytime reguardless of temp. When it gets hot, I get up at first light and ride in the cool morning mist. (which, consequently, is how I became able to trust M1 sportecs in damp conditions.) My favorite is getting up at 5:30 on a Saturday and rail down old 71 to Alma and back before work, kind of my weekly training ground. Hot Springs village is so cool, I would love to retire there!

I'll give ya that one, this part of the country can get warm.  It would be better to have the meet and greet in June (if ya like to chase an occasional tornado) or September....I, too, ride with full gear everytime reguardless of temp. When it gets hot, I get up at first light and ride in the cool morning mist. (which, consequently, is how I became able to trust M1 sportecs in damp conditions.) My favorite is getting up at 5:30 on a Saturday and rail down old 71 to Alma and back before work, kind of my weekly training ground. Hot Springs village is so cool, I would love to retire there!
hehehe.....hmmmm....I've chased a tornado on a sea-doo before......maybe chasin' one on the bike would be fun!!!

up early.........home just in time for beer:30!!

Yeah....the village is nice as long as ya gots the $$! My folks are in Diamante. Ever heard of it?

I think I know where it is, big $ area there, sled! My inlaws live at #25 Tibouron ct.(last name Billingsley), about 2 miles from the back gate on lake Balboa....gorgeous 5000 sq ft cove front home (actually 2 houses on the property, one they call the game house). Man, a guy could get lost in there if ya didn't have good instructions. Last summer I pulled a 15 lb channel cat out just 10' off the end of their dock....and they told me that was a small one! Fun area down there, great fishing, horse races, etc...not to mention hyway 7, woohoo!

Interesting
wink.gif
, so far 36 for Eureka, Mo, KC area and 36 for the other areas north of there ! Geezzzz, this is gona be tight
tounge.gif
. Maybe the suggestion that we narrow it down to two places and then vote might be a good idea, because some might not be able to go to Eureka, or the Back Hills ! Just Food for Thought
biggrin.gif

I think I know where it is, big $ area there, sled! My inlaws live at #25 Tibouron ct.(last name Billingsley), about 2 miles from the back gate on lake Balboa....gorgeous 5000 sq ft cove front home (actually 2 houses on the property, one they call the game house). Man, a guy could get lost in there if ya didn't have good instructions. Last summer I pulled a 15 lb channel cat out just 10' off the end of their dock....and they told me that was a small one! Fun area down there, great fishing, horse races, etc...not to mention hyway 7, woohoo!
Yep....Diamante is HUGE bucks...no doubt!

I know that lake!! Small world man!!!!! Hwy 7 FUN!!! Just not at night pulling a trailer!

Interesting
wink.gif
, so far 36 for Eureka, Mo, KC area and 36 for the other areas north of there ! Geezzzz, this is gona be tight
tounge.gif
. Maybe the suggestion that we narrow it down to two places and then vote might be a good idea, because some might not be able to go to Eureka, or the Back Hills ! Just Food for Thought
biggrin.gif
I'll second that suggestion.

I thought this was going to be a Midwestern meet-n-greet so I
Googled Midwestern states and there were 13 states and
Arkansas was not one of them.So if we are going to have a
true Midwestern get together shouldnt it be in the Midwest.
And I think it should be near the center to make it easier for
every one to attend.One reason for going out of our region
and picking Eureka Springs was the roads.I thought this was
a meet-n-greet. I have lived in six states and have never had
a hard time finding good riding(even in Kansas).

well i don't know if my vote counts but if it is ark. i will be there.been there a lot of times on my busa and my harley.been to sturgis s.d. about 10 times only once on my busa its great.but to many cops to many people during bike week .you have to ride like your in train

Back