Vote now for location of

Vote now for location of - 2nd hayabusa.org meet-n-greet!

• Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Votes: 156 100.0%
  • Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davenport, Iowa

• Black Hills, South Dakota

• Newcastle, Oklahoma

• Branson, Missouri

• Kansas City, Ks/Mo

• Road America, WI

• Ohio or Illinois is your top pick & your willing to select a city.

• Total voters

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING THIS EVENT!</span>
Yes, I know Illinois and Ohio with city's were left out of the poll. No city was ever provided please PM the bug if this was to be your choice and vote for it..... IF there is enough interest it will be considered at the next level.
NEXT STEP WILL BE TO DETERMINE WHEN (DATES FOLKS)...
This poll is open through Friday 24th of March, 2006.
5 PM Central Time....

Okay okay okay, I know, Dublin, come on boys. It's not that fare..
smile.gif

Some day, I hope to go to that event. BUG.

I may try and plan it for next year. Maybe I can get some of the boy is in Dublin to go over there for the few days it on.

I may try and  plan it for next year.  Maybe I can get some of the boy is in Dublin to go over there for the few days it on.
You got a place to stay if you ever make it to Ks........ Just follow the yellow brick road!
Thanks A lot.."BUG". I am serious!!! If I can get one or two of the lads.

To go next year, I will definitely be there. Nothing works quite like positive thinking..
smile.gif

WOW YOU ALL REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THE WEST COAST OR THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST. MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO IT IN SEATTLE IN THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST.

YOU DO KNOW WE HAVE THE LONGEST THREAD RUNNING AND GIVE SOME OF THE MOST LOYALTY:p

I may try and  plan it for next year.  Maybe I can get some of the boy is in Dublin to go over there for the few days it on.
Man i would love to visit Dublin . Been to germany france austria mexico. Always wanted to go to the homeland. If i get inside a suitcase you pick me up at the airport...

SE Ohio
super.gif

It would be hell getting you guys to GO HOME-

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING THIS EVENT!</span>
Yes, I know Illinois and Ohio with city's were left out of the poll. No city was ever provided please PM the bug if this was to be your choice and vote for it..... IF there is enough interest it will be considered at the next level.
5 PM Central Time....
I think the next step will need to be a run off between the top 2. Unless one location brings 50% or more of the vote. There may be too many choices in this poll to pick the favorite.

5 PM Central Time....
I think the next step will need to be a run off between the top 2. Unless one location brings 50% or more of the vote. There may be too many choices in this poll to pick the favorite.
I agreee with the proffessor on this one there gona be a bit of a spread here that we will probly have to take the top 2 if not 3 places after this vote i am willing to bet

Back