Vegas Ride.

(Devil Dog @ Apr. 17 2007,19:42) Goof-Ball Charles
post-6-64122-p4150482.jpg
Look at that knee!!
wow.gif

Its practically dragg'in on the ground!!
wink.gif

(Lamb busa @ Apr. 17 2007,12:16) Charles showed up at the hotel a lil later than everybody else! Someone had a lil problem while loading their missile on a trailer!
post-6-37378-charles_damage.jpg

sad.gif

sad.gif

It hurts looking at it...
sad.gif

I can still feel the crunch
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

crazy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(xzvs @ Apr. 17 2007,16:38)
(Spudley @ Apr. 17 2007,13:48) FastCurry contacted, awaiting call back on hump mod delivery......ZX14 guy Colin at home recovering nicely.....ZX14 not doing as well....

Lamb, was told I should be expecting a keychain or something ?..........rather have pics of the hotties at the hotel, but will take keychain as mimento.......

Gotta work, I'm out....
super.gif
Actually, its a west coast choppers chain bottle opener (if you want one for work i'll send 2 )
pm me with your addy as lamb decided not to be master of ceremonies after all

Spudley-- The socal busa boys hereby award you "the rode the longest with the turnsignal on" award (otherwise known as the AARP award)
Well, first, I'd like to thank "all the little people"............
tounge.gif
...shorter than me of course,

"Thank ya, thank ya very mushhhhhhh......................"
super.gif

Yep, I deserve it, that's what you guys get for getting a "night person" like me out of bed at Gawd-awful 0800 in the AM.........
AAAssjani.gif
on only one cup of coffee !!!!!
all_coholic.gif

All the ORG guys that made it out, Thank you very much for coming.  You guys ROCK !!!

PS  Let's do it again real soon, "How's next weekend grab ya ?"............

super.gif

Nice pics everyone!
It hurts to look at what I missed...but makes me that much more determined NOT to miss next years ride. Glad you guys had great time.

Dan
beerchug.gif

It definately worth the trip just to hang out with our Busa Brothers.

Ok, so it's not me.  I'll post the pics here.
And I wanted to give a big thanks to Rich for setting the whole thing up!
Here's Charles, not draggin' his knee.

Charles.JPG

Colin's bike at the crash scene. We helped push the bike up to the tow truck so he wouldn't have to drap it through all the sand and rocks.

ZX14_Mangled.JPG

Man... to look at how bad Colin's bike faired, I'm glad he came out of this relatively OK. I actually rode with him to Zion National Park in Utah the previous weekend. Anyway, it was good seeing/meeting everyone and I look forward to next year's meet. Hopefully, I'll be able to ride then.  
super.gif

(Big O @ Apr. 19 2007,16:40) Colin's bike at the crash scene.  We helped push the bike up to the tow truck so he wouldn't have to drap it through all the sand and rocks.
ouch... thats just no good ...
crazy.gif
anyone here how he is doing?
rock.gif

That is some crash pic! Look at that muzzy! folded in half like an aluminum can! Was that thing up on the hill and slid down? Looks like it!

(Big O @ Apr. 19 2007,15:40) Colin's bike at the crash scene.  We helped push the bike up to the tow truck so he wouldn't have to drap it through all the sand and rocks.
Colin didn't end up against the rocks I hope..
sad.gif

+10 on the great job of putting the Vegas Trip together Rich. You did a great job. I'm be there again next year.

Back