Nice Ride Today!!

..final parting shot before heading out!

Pic14_Parting_shot_before_heading_out.JPG

Finally!!  Valley of Fire turn off...(Moapa)...left to right...Spudley, GoFaster, John...My Bike..(I'm behind the camera!)

Pic15_Line_up_at_VOC_turn_off__Moapa_.JPG

...Valley of Fire entrance...GoFaster's behind the camera..(bout time he did some work!
laugh.gif
)

Pic16_VOC_Entrance.JPG

Don't be sorry for the pictures, looks like a great time. I blister my tires with normal summer heat, can't imagine what would happen to them out there on a high speed interstate run.

I love these kind of threads !!!!!!!!

When you take pics like that we all got to go with you !!!!!!!!

THANKS !!!!

Looks like a great ride! I need to get back to Vegas sometime soon myself.

You can never post too many pics! Nice!
400 miles to your north was also a sunny clear day, but dang it, the wind picked up pretty good in the afternoon making it a not so nice ride day.
Probably a bit out of your range, but are any of you guys going to Infineo Raceway next week?

(CCbusa05 @ May 12 2007,20:flamethrowing:) You can never post too many pics! Nice!
400 miles to your north was also a sunny clear day, but dang it, the wind picked up pretty good in the afternoon making it a not so nice ride day.
Probably a bit out of your range, but are any of you guys going to Infineo Raceway next week?
What/where is Infineo Raceway?

(MC MUSTANG @ May 12 2007,17:05) Not to thread jack, but if I end up out there for a day or two in mid July, you all gonna be available to meet up and have lunch or something?
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
GoFaster is in. PM me and I'll give you my #. Always, I repeat, always ready for a ride!
super.gif
Time permitting unfortunately
wink.gif
mad.gif

Back