Vegas Ride Pics

nice pics!  sorry I missed it..tho in my black aerostitch I might have melted
wink.gif

how did that rider go down?  it looks like a straightaway...heat get to him?
The picture shows the direction that we were going....he over cooked a corner and got off in the dirt...after fighting it for about 200-300 feet he went down and was complaining from back pain and shortness of breath. He went to the hospital and was later released....he was riding his brother's bike, who was also on the ride. After he heals up I hope bro doesn't hurt him too bad....the bike and all his gear (bro) took a beating

Red Rock Canyon was a nice little loop about 15 miles on a one way road with a 35 MPH limit
tounge.gif

I'm not sure what Wayne dl6996 was thinking on Saturday when we were running late meeting him and CHP flew past him toward the direction that we would be coming from....and minutes later the Life Flight chopper went over head going the same direction
wow.gif

I had a good time riding with all of you and think we should make it a annual run....but we are going to have to move it to April when it's not so friggin hot.

Thanks to all the guys from SinCitySportbikes .com

I agree with the April run. Brandi and I were walking over to see the life flight when you guys came into town. If you hadn't come in at that time we were going to mount up and head out to find you guys. I was worried after CHP went past us.

Hey guys, sorry I was out of town, but Eastern Europe is a helluva distance! For those that stayed at my house, I am extra jealous. It was hard to be over there knowin' there were Busa's in my garage again!

We are settling into the new house, and once we get the old house sold and things calm a bit, I will be Busa shopping again...

Doc

Great pics, I am so jealous !! ..ive been to Vegas once and I loved it. I wish I had the guts to just pack it up and move out there for good.

Oh well , I am 99% sure that I will be taking my Busa to Vegas when I get my next vacation.

I had a great time, except for the heat
tounge.gif

Big thanks to Doc Busa and Erin for putting us up. Definately go for a cooler Vegas run next year.
biggrin.gif

Thanks again Doc for letting us stay at your place. We are going to try to make it an annual event, in April when it's COOLER
wink.gif

We are settling into the new house, and once we get the old house sold and things calm a bit, I will be Busa shopping again...

Doc
Glad to hear it Doc! Will be nice to have you on the next one!
smile.gif

...and once again....ERIN ROCKS!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

...and so does your new house!

EXCEPT the driveway....
mad.gif
my bike hates it!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118224246 -->

Oh I promised I'd post this guy from Germany. He's an American living in Germany who came here to visit.
laugh.gif

He has a Busa too.

Hi, thanks for posting the pic - too bad its not the best one I've ever seen.

Here is a link to a page with pix from the meet I missed while I was over in the US. Its in german, but just click on the individual links. I hear that around 280 'busas were there...

Nice meeting you all, maybe we can hook up for a ride sometime (you over here, or me over there...)

Back