Nice Ride Today!!

(Saxoplay @ May 12 2007,17:23) ...Valley of Fire entrance...GoFaster's behind the camera..(bout time he did some work!  
laugh.gif
)
What the?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
My work was in keeping up with you guys!
beerchug.gif
It was a great day!
smile.gif
Saxoplay and John were truly great guys!
super.gif
Saxoplay, keep in touch! Let Spudley and me know when you and John will be ready for a Death Valley ride! Keep in mind that DV is 10 to 15 degrees hotter than Vegas
AAAssjani.gif
, so maybe sooner than later! Thank you so much for the great time! Please tell John 'Thanks', too!

PERRY !!!!  
mad.gif
Where and when were you snapping all those pics
rock.gif
?...........My gawd man.........you're a tough man to follow on the road (he's a missile), and "The John's".....were even worse......
tounge.gif
, but we'll do it again I'M SURE and next time........... I'll be looking for "you and that camera of yours" lurking around like a secret agent or somethin'........to bad you didn't get a shot of that VOF wheelie Gofaster did.....
super.gif

BTW Did I mention four left together and arrived together.............the sweeper did just fine this time around.......
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(Spudley @ May 13 2007,02:09) PERRY !!!!  
mad.gif
rock.gif
?...........My gawd man

BTW Did I mention four left together and arrived together.............the sweeper did just fine this time around.......
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif
I didn't realize that so many photos were taken, too.
cool.gif
Good pics though! Super good time!
beerchug.gif

And by the way Saxoplay, don't let Spudley fool you with riding Sweep; as soon as you and John broke away at the road turn off to head home, Spudley's caffeine fix must have kicked in!
coffee.gif
I felt like that cartoon character that says "which way did he go? Which way did he go?" while scratching the top of my helmet:O Spudley really kicked it in!
bowdown.gif
It's always the quiet ones!
wink.gif

Good riding the whole day all around!

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(GoFaster @ May 13 2007,00:28)
(Saxoplay @ May 12 2007,17:23) ...Valley of Fire entrance...GoFaster's behind the camera..(bout time he did some work!  
laugh.gif
)
What the?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif
  It was a great day!
smile.gif
super.gif
 Saxoplay, keep in touch!  Let Spudley and me know when you and John will be ready for a Death Valley ride!  Keep in mind that DV is 10 to 15 degrees hotter than Vegas  
AAAssjani.gif
, so maybe sooner than later!  Thank you so much for the great time!  Please tell John 'Thanks', too!
Will definately keep in touch......VOC sounds fun! (except for the 10 to 15 degress hotter part!).  Thanks for the MotoGP lean lessons  
bowdown.gif
 Oh, and I forgot to mention how awesome your exhaust sounded when you passed me!  
super.gif
 I'll pass your thanks on to the other John.

super.gif

mad.gif
rock.gif
?...........My gawd man.........you're a tough man to follow on the road (he's a missile), and "The John's".....were even worse......
tounge.gif
, but we'll do it again I'M SURE and next time........... I'll be looking for "you and that camera of yours" lurking around like a secret agent or somethin'........to bad you didn't get a shot of that VOF wheelie Gofaster did.....
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif
Not sure when/where the pics were taken myself! Just whenever I saw a photo oppurtunity, out came the camera! Didn't realize I was in stealth mode...then again, I didn't announce every time I snapped a pic!
biggrin.gif

Yeah...the wheelie GoFaster did was pretty cool!
super.gif

Maybe I can run sweep next ride so I can follow your lines!!

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(GoFaster @ May 13 2007,03:04)
mad.gif
rock.gif
?...........My gawd man

super.gif

super.gif
I didn't realize that so many photos were taken, too.
cool.gif
  Good pics though!  Super good time!
beerchug.gif

And by the way Saxoplay, don't let Spudley fool you with riding Sweep; as soon as you and John broke away at the road turn off to head home, Spudley's caffeine fix must have kicked in!
coffee.gif
  I felt like that cartoon character that says "which way did he go?  Which way did he go?"  while scratching the top of my helmet:O   Spudley really kicked it in!
bowdown.gif
  It's always the quiet ones!
wink.gif

Good riding the whole day all around!
I figured as much about Spudley!  I'm just glad he kicked in after we turned off as I was already worn out just trying to stay in front of you guys!

super.gif

(Saxoplay @ May 13 2007,06:24)
(GoFaster @ May 13 2007,00:28)
laugh.gif
)
What the?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif
  It was a great day!
smile.gif
super.gif
 Saxoplay, keep in touch!  Let Spudley and me know when you and John will be ready for a Death Valley ride!  Keep in mind that DV is 10 to 15 degrees hotter than Vegas  
AAAssjani.gif
, so maybe sooner than later!  Thank you so much for the great time!  Please tell John 'Thanks', too!
Will definately keep in touch......VOC sounds fun! (except for the 10 to 15 degress hotter part!).  Thanks for the MotoGP lean lessons  
bowdown.gif
 Oh, and I forgot to mention how awesome your exhaust sounded when you passed me!  
super.gif
 I'll pass your thanks on to the other John.
beerchug.gif
For sure For sure!!!
jump9.gif

Thank you so much again!!!
biggrin.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

(Saxoplay @ May 13 2007,20:29)
(Charlesbusa @ May 13 2007,19:10) Nice pics!!

Any cop problems??    
beerchug.gif
Nope!  We didn't see a single cop or ranger!!  
biggrin.gif
True!!! Or the cops or rangers just heard a buzz and then looked up
crazy.gif
Hmmmmmm??? What the ....?
laugh.gif

(GoFaster @ May 13 2007,21:25)
(Saxoplay @ May 13 2007,20
super.gif
)
(Charlesbusa @ May 13 2007,19:10) Nice pics!!

Any cop problems??    
beerchug.gif
Nope!  We didn't see a single cop or ranger!!  
biggrin.gif
True!!!  Or the cops or rangers just heard a buzz and then looked up
crazy.gif
Hmmmmmm???  What the ....?
laugh.gif
Yep...by the time they looked up we were gone!! On 2nd thought, maybe we did see some but didn't know it as everything was kind of a blur for some reason!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Cool pics! Can't wait to ride with you guys again.
If you come down to L.A. look us up!

(Saxoplay @ May 12 2007,20:36)
(CCbusa05 @ May 12 2007,20
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) You can never post too many pics! Nice!
400 miles to your north was also a sunny clear day, but dang it, the wind picked up pretty good in the afternoon making it a not so nice ride day.
Probably a bit out of your range, but are any of you guys going to Infineon Raceway next week?
What/where is Infineon Raceway?

(Big O @ May 13 2007,23:44) Cool pics!  Can't wait to ride with you guys again.
If you come down to L.A. look us up!
That's a definite!!!
beerchug.gif
Wish you guys could have been here! Saxoplay and his friend John are really great guys and excellent riders!
bowdown.gif

Back