The idea of a Vegas Ride

only about 100. I got it late Tuesday and have been working too much to ride a lot...
Make a appointment for the week of the 23rd for your first service and lets go to VEGAS. If you will make the Vegas ride you might want to think about how many miles the trip will take and not put any more on the bike until then.

only about 100. I got it late Tuesday and have been working too much to ride a lot...
Make a appointment for the week of the 23rd for your first service and lets go to VEGAS. If you will make the Vegas ride you might want to think about how many miles the trip will take and not put any more on the bike until then.
On second thought don't worry about the miles....we can do your service for you in Vegas. Just buy a oil filter and four quarts of oil.

Rich

On second thought don't worry about the miles....we can do your service for you in Vegas. Just buy a oil filter and four quarts of oil.

Rich
I got the tools and dump place for oil. JUST RIDE IT!!! Lol...

Wayne

Back