The idea of a Vegas Ride

dl6996

Registered
The idea was being thrown around for a Vegas ride over in the geographic riding area and there was some interest so I thought that I would post it here to see if we could get it going. The idea is for around may 14th or 21st. I just moved down to Pahrump and figured it would be cool to meet up with some of the board members. If your interested then give a shout and we'll see what kind of plans we can get thrown together.

Wayne

Ummm Vegas!
smile.gif

Looks like we might be able to get something going. PM me with a definate date. I'm going with May 21. My bday is the 24th so that would be cool. Start posting or PM me and we'll get details of meeting place scrapped together.

Wayne

mmmmm...vegas
devil.gif

I just had to cancel a ride out there 'cause a buddy couldn't make it at the last minute, so I'm jonesing...

plus, if the moto-gods work in my favor, my busa might have finally arrived...I'd definitely be interested in that May 21 date...

it'll be good to meet some folks from this board
beerchug.gif

Alright May 21st it is. Any votes as to where to meet up and what time would be good. Any folks from Vegas that can help with that would be cool. If you guys want to get a hold of me in person pm me and I'll send you my cell. Ought to be fun let's get all we can.

Wayne

Im in vegas, sounds good.....but hot....oh well, still a good time. I ll have to check the calender for the lvms schedule....motorcycle mayham maybe around that time?

Sunday mornings is the hiway races....we have atleast one 1000+ hp supra. For fun, Id say go to fast lap for two sessions......about 40$.....but its fun.
Besides, its in the area of those places that have female dancers....or err you know..

I was told of a magazine test also....don t know when, but it might happen in vegas around that time.

Ok, I got the week days off.  I'm going to email DocBusa to see if he can give us any help on his end too.  

Shortboarder maybe we can get together with Charlesbusa and head out together.

!!! I just checked SinCitySportbikes.com and there is a TRACK DAY scheduled for the 21st!  Dude!  I have to go.  I know a couple of people.

Check here for the calendar from sincitysportbikes:
http://www.sincitysportbikes.com/cal_lite.php?cl_m=5&cl_y=2005

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113649529 -->

Sounds good. I'll PM you and CBusa when we get closer to the 21st. What do you guys do for hotels / lodging etc?

Anything is good for me. Just depends on where everyone wants to stay. There are good deals to be had if we look for them. I'll start looking to see what I can find. Also depends if you want to stay on strip...off strip...etc.

Wayne

How many days are we planning?? I've some extra vacation days to use, but need to know so I can ask for them off. Is it just Sat/Sun, or are we planning for a longer trip??

Friday the 20th is tough for me, but I'd be into driving back Monday or so.

Friday night in Vegas is hard to miss, so I might try to force that day off, or just not show up.
tounge.gif

How many days are we planning??  I've some extra vacation days to use, but need to know so I can ask for them off.  Is it just Sat/Sun, or are we planning for a longer trip??
I took the whole week for vacation. I would like to get up there on Thursday night and come back on Monday.

Back