USMCBUSA in Iraq

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
I am gonna coordinate sending Jeremy a package. He is deployed to Iraq and will be there through Thanksgiving and Christmas. This will be a very tuff time for him. Lets try to ease the hardship and sacrifice.

Send me a few dollars if you can. We can send him a really nice package. We will be sending magazines, snacks,beef jerky, sunflower seeds, cookies, coffee, sugar, baby wipes, candy, .Org T-shirt, and anything else you would like him to have. I will do all the leg work....reply to this thread on whatever item you would like him to have....or PM me.

I will be sending the package out in about 7-10 days....I will also take pics of the package before it goes out.

PayPal: eaglesfan@san.rr.com

DD

D.D. Absolutely a good cause.
$$ on the way. Jeremy is good peeps.
BTW,I just bumped up your member rating too!

(brendanp @ Oct. 30 2006,09:42) D.D.   Absolutely a good cause.
$$ on the way. Jeremy is good peeps.
BTW,I just bumped up your member rating too!
Thank you Mucho!
beerchug.gif

just got back from the PX....bought a bunch of stuff. Gonna head out to look for a race video and Nicky Hayden poster at the local bike shop tonight.

Any requests?

I only seen 1 pic of him before he's not huge,but not tiny either. I would guess XL but definately not bigger......

(brendanp @ Oct. 30 2006,13:29) I only seen 1 pic of him before he's not huge,but not tiny either. I would guess XL but definately not bigger......
Good info...thanks.....I'm gonna order an XL unless someone objects.

You guys are so awesome..... I have rcvd PayPal from:
BlueHaya
brendanp
shortboarder
MC Mustang
Thrasher
warwgn

bowdown.gif

Back