USMCBUSA in Iraq

(BlueHaya @ Nov. 16 2006,06:59) Does he know its coming or is it a surprise?
I think he is suspicious....but thats about it.

Unless, of course he sees this thread
sad.gif

It feels real good to be a part of this donation,especially after seeing all the stuff we got him!!!
Thanks for hosting this D.D....you're a good man
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(brendanp @ Nov. 16 2006,09:45) It feels real good to be a part of this donation,especially after seeing all the stuff we got him!!!
Thanks for hosting this D.D....you're a good man
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
We ALL made it happen.

Good job to all who donated.

B T W ...... P A C K A G E S E N T T O D A Y !!!

super.gif

beerchug.gif

Didn't see this until now . My daugther is over there but will be coming home before Chistmas . I know how important it is to get even mail when your away ! So what i'd like to know is can we get an active list of ORG members that are there and send a little something on thier Birthdays and Christmas ect... But let me know whats going on for Christmas and I will send something.
bowdown.gif
super.gif
race.gif

Vinny that package rocks! I am sure that Jeremy will love it!

I'm thankful for his and others unselfish contribution to serve in the armed forces. The least I could do was contribute a little $$. I will be in for the Christmas package too!

Count on Rubb for Christmas. A reminder PM for my busted brain cells would be nice...so I dont fug up and miss this again.

Thanks,Rubb.

Great job on the package. Thanks very much for putting that together. I know he will appreciate it.

Ooh goodie..I cant wait to hear how happy he is when he gets it.
Hope I was right on with his shirt size....
beerchug.gif

(Devil Dog @ Nov. 01 2006,06:51)
(Copperone @ Nov. 01 2006,04:35) Anybody... how do I get some cash to devil dog. I haven't been on the board since sunday and I missed the post. This is a great idea. I'm just wondering if we could send packages more frequently after the holidays. Once again need help on how to send some$$$$. Thanks Danny
If you have a Paypal acct.....send money to: eaglesfan@san.rr.com

If not.....send money to my house:

Vinny Alvarez
10920 Patina Ct
San Diego CA 92131
Thanks I don't have a paypal account. And thanks for doing this. Marine Toy Run Saturday. Use the money for Christmas.

My duaghter just came home a week ago and said it was $20 an hour to use the internet and it was slow as hell. So that might be why he's not on very often. Hope he likes his package!
super.gif

For the ones that are tight on money this year, you can send the troops a special card through xerox. Go to this site Lets Say Thanks( Lets Say Thanks.com ) and look at all the cards created by our youngsters and xerox will send the troops a card in your name. The troops could use all the support we can give. This is just a little something that will help keep the morral up. Just a sugestion from a free American. Lets keep it that way by saying thanks to all the troops new and old.
bowdown.gif

(brendanp @ Dec. 05 2006,16:12) D.D....havn't heared anything yet???
rock.gif
I'm starting to worry. He pm'd me last week and said that just switched bases and it may take time to catch up to him. I don't know. I'm almost positive that I insured it...(I always do)

We should give it a couple more days.

I sent a small package a few months back, and it took forever to get there. Don't worry ... he'll get it!

Back