My freind came home

mrninja9

Banned
I would like to ask everyone on the org to pray for my best friend Joshua Eckley. For those of u who know, know that he is off in Iraq for the 2nd time risking his life to save us all. Recently he was hurt overseas and is in bad condition. His hummer drove over a landmine and blew up, 2 of his fellow soldiers dd not make it and Joshua barely made it out with the help of another fellow soldier. He has a broken back and vertebra, collapsed lung and severe lacerations and burns. He will be undergoing surgery in Washington DC on Friday. I would just like to ask all of you to pray for him and his life. Casue if it wasnt for brave men like him our lives as we know them would not be possible.

pkease lket your prayers help him and his family

he used to ride with me on like a 94 katana  great guy

here is what is wrong
Josh is ok he has a broken vertebra a collapsed lung some laserations and he is in Germany right now on Wed. they are sending him to Washington DC for surgery on Thurs. then he will be able to come home in a couple weeks. He told me that the Hummer drove over a landmine and blew up 2 guys he was with died and he was trapped in the hummer, one of his other fellow soldiers saved him, they thought he was gonna be paralyzed but when they got him to germany he could finally move his feet. He may not be able to get up and walk all that great right now but he will get better in time. I was pretty devestated cause we are really close. I wanted to go with my aunt to see him in DC but my job wouldnt give me the time off so when she comes back i will give u the heads up.

<!--EDIT|mrninja9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153430353 -->

Best wishes for a full recovery, and humble respect for what he and his fellow soldiers are doing for all of us.

you've got my respect, Mr. ninja...prayer sent. I'm about 1 hr. away...need anything let me know...
sad.gif

Hate to here about a brother/sister in arms go down. I wish nothing but the best for your friend and his family!

Prayers and thoughts go out to your friend and his family. If he needs anything, I'm only about 20 minutes away. Let me know. We really can't do enough to repay these guys for what they do for our country.

Get well soon, bro. Chris, if he needs something, I'm a couple hours away, or Dreaming of Riding is right there. Let us know bro.
wink.gif

Back