Prayers, video added  *funeral arrangement added *

I am so sorry to hear this Vman. From everything just in this thread the world is a sadder place without him. My prayers go out to his family and friends. We will be thinking of you as well. You know if you need anything just shout.

I still cant believe my friend is gone. As I sit here with tears streaming down my face...I am cherishing the times we spent laughing together.

Guys thanks for reaching out to Chad's family.

I just got the call and was asked to be a Pallbearer. I have a chemo treatment this Friday and we will be making the trip to Atlanta while I am still hooked up.

Prayers are being said for his family and all the friends. This is saddening news to hear. Kevin, you got my number if you need to talk. Call me anytime bro, day or night. You're like a brother, and I'm more than happy to help.

Thanks Ben..this weekend will be rough.

Chemo + funeral of my best friend

Well not really funeral...more of a graduation service. Bro you beat me home.

I was just sent this link. Just when I did not think I could cry anymore......

Last edited by a moderator:
hang in there vman1300. im local so if you need me for anything please let me know. gona pm you my phone #.

Very sorry for your loss man, i know what your going thru!

The world has lost a great person. Rip Chad. May your body rest in peace, and your soul rejoice with the Lord forever!

Damnit Kev, I just caught up on thread, I am so, so, sorry bro keep your head up and God bless you for being there for him and his family RIP Chad..
please.gif

Even if you didn't know him, that tribute could make anyone tear-up.

Damn.

Experiences like these should inspire each and every one of us to self-inspect and make ourselves better people.  

Since every one of us gets our day, I ask you..."How do you want to be remembered?"

Peace.

RIP

its hard right now vman, but I promise it will get better. I lost my best friend in a motorcycle accident 10-12-04. Its still hard on the 12th of each month, but I just share a beer with him and it makes me smile. Prayers to you and chads family and friends

please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif

please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

I can tell he was very much respected and loved; he will be greatly missed. Hang in there Kevin
sad.gif

We are taking up a collection for his family to help with expenses. I know Chad was not a member here, but if you can spare any change, it WILL go to a good cause.

I know it will mean alot to his family. We are all a tight nit community and Thanks again for all the prayers.

If you would like to contribute, you can PayPal to shane@sofastsoclean.com . Just include your name, address, phone number and that you are from hayabusa.oRg. In the subject put "Donation for Chad Clifton".

Please dont be pressured into giving just because of me, ONLY if you feel led too.
Done.

Back