Prayers, video added  *funeral arrangement added *

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I just got to work today and as most know I am headed to the R1-Forum rally at the Gap this weekend. I was checking some updates on the R1 board and ran across this:

"Ok I spent about a hour with Chad in the ER, he's fully hooked up and getting ready for surgery but last I heard he wasn't getting surgery until Friday. He's broke 5 vertebra for sure one is shattered very badly. He's in good spirits and has family coming in the morning. We had to leave tonight because they had a serious trauma come into the ER. Me, DanQ, IrishStu, Streetjester and Paytheon are headed back now. BlueAreOne and VroomR6 also just left.

Scott and I'm sure Ned will go up first thing in the morning and we'll make sure someone is there for him daily. Say your prayers everyone and THANKS!

-Shane"

Chad is a good friend of mine, willing to give the shirt off his back to help out in ANY WAY he can. When I was in the hospital after surgery, low and behold he popped his head in with anudder great friend Rob. They drove all the way to Asheville from Atlanta just for a visit. Chad is also my track day coach so to speak. It looks like he cased a jump on his dirtbike and flipped badly. From what I am reading, he has broken his back.

Five vertebra are broken and one is shattered badly. Shane that posted the info says that surgery is scheduled for tomorrow to repair his back.

I know the power of prayer works, I am living proof. I covet your prayers for my friend in his time of need......

please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

Kevin, any friend of yours...

Thoughts and prayers go out to Chad, and continuing for you.

Thanks all.....

Chad is in a hospital in Chattanooga. I am more than likely headed that way tonight. He is just one of those people that like so many here, you bond with and create friendships tied together by our LOVE of this great sport.

Thoughts and prayers sent
please.gif
hope that all goes well with the surgery and his recovery.

Back