USMCBUSA in Iraq

Can we still give? I've been way too busy at work, but I'd really like to give something .... Can I paypal Cap some money, and maybe we can send him another .Org tee-shirt? Let me know by PM.

DD - let us know if you need any more for Christmas. I got in on this late, but am always ready to support a fellow Marine.

I have to say again how great the people are on this site!

(05 Busa LE @ Nov. 02 2006,06:06) Can we still give? I've been way too busy at work, but I'd really like to give something .... Can I paypal Cap some money, and maybe we can send him another .Org tee-shirt?  Let me know by PM.
PM sent.

(FalconTamer @ Nov. 02 2006,06:27) DD - let us know if you need any more for Christmas.  I got in on this late, but am always ready to support a fellow Marine.  

I have to say again how great the people are on this site!
Yes....we will do it again for Christmas.....Be ready, we will go BIG for Christmas!!!!

S E M P E R F I D E L I S

DD

You guys are awesome!!
beerchug.gif

(skid vicious @ Nov. 01 2006,11:30) i had a care package returned to me that i had sent to a member of SH.ORG.  he got back before it reached him.  i tried to find someone on anysoldier.com, but it seems as if they don't like getting back to me.  i'd be more than happy to send it to jeremy.  and if he can't use it, tell him to give it to some of his buds.
all i need is his snail mail addy.
rock.gif
???
i guess no on ewants my care package
sad.gif

nice
beerchug.gif
...hope this makes the season a little better for him

Back