Fastest open wheel bike at El Mirage - Velocity

Fastest bike ever in Prostar - Velocity

Quickest bike ever in Prostar - Velocity

Fastest bike ever in ProStar 60' class - Velocity

Quickest bike ever in Prostar 60' class - Velocity

NLR is ONLY expensive - not higher quality

Do you want a dyno queen or proven turbo system

I could go on if you'd like

I've always been leaning a little more towards Velocity. But don't you have to pay separately for the intercooler? I heard them Ghetto kits already have them included.

Velocity kits do not have inter-coolers ... They are water injected

Still has all the stats that I stated above

I have had both - Had an NLR kit long time ago .... Better not get caught in bumper to bumper with that intercooler in front of the radiator

So water over intercooler? I'm just looking for the reliability/streetability factor as well. I wouldn't want my engine to end up running hot/lean from traffic jams (pretty bad here in cali). Also, what sort of mods did you have done to accomadate the turbo? I'd be happy with a Velocity 1 kit but if it's possible to make a Velocity 2 kit sleeper, then I'm all for it.

WWW.TOTALKAOSPERFORMANCE.COM

go to turbo system - then look at stage 1 & 2 ... VERY good quality street system

I did EVERYTHING to mine ... My bike is pictured in the Stage 3 system photo....

I am biased - but I chose Velocity & wouldn't go anywhere else

And I have had my bike at bike nights , 35mph cruises on the beach and have been 248mph

Fastest open wheel bike at Bonneville - Velocity

Am I starting to see a trend here? LOL
GTR, trust Rob, he's in a position to choose which outfit to go to, and his bike ain't no punk........

GTR, trust Rob, he's in a position to choose which outfit to go to, and his bike ain't no punk........
Um, Bonneville and Mirage are both Noonan. When did Velocity start using intercoolers? My point. His kits isn't exactly a off the shelf Velocity kit.

Um as for the drag records. Um why isn't it 4 or 5 guys continously overturning those records? I mean velocity sold more than 4 kits right? Reason is: its the riders doing the records, not the kits. Without skill and setup, power means nothing in drag racing.

god here we go again with this stupid ####.....

Noonan used a Stage 1 Race sytem - (Yes - a plain Stage 1 - I talk to him enough - and Barry as well) for BOTH Bonneville & El Mirage .,.. GT35/40 R - just like me and Barry both .... he didn't even use an aftermarket igintion or ECU - stock - yep just stock

And where did I say Velocity uses inner-coolers - they don't FOR A REASON ... since they win every thing in sight ...NO Velocity bike has one including me ... never have ... never will

DO YOUR good time HOMEWORK

and once again ... as far as racing ... Maybe Barry just does his home work - is it his "fault" he blows everyone away .... but Velocity has won 95+% of EVERY race for the last 2 years ... NLR has won zero ..... Ghettos no where to be found

RESULTS RESULTS RESULTS

I stated mine ... where are the others ... I'm all ears

god here we go again with this stupid ####.....

Noonan used a Stage 1 Race sytem - (Yes - a plain Stage 1 - I talk to him enough - and Barry as well) for BOTH Bonneville & El Mirage .,.. GT35/40 R - just like me and Barry both .... he didn't even use an aftermarket igintion or ECU - stock - yep just stock

And where did I say Velocity uses inner-coolers - they don't FOR A REASON ... since they win every thing in sight ...NO Velocity bike has one including me ... never have ... never will

DO YOUR good time HOMEWORK
Um I did my homework daddy.

John Noonan wrote:

Curved custom cooler and the GT-35 same turbo as Barry, it is a Velocity kit, I supplied the intercooler

hmmmmmmm

So um wanna apologize now or look the jerk you are?

i have been running a velocity stage two street kit now for two years with no problem. as with any turbo kit the key is to have it installed and tuned properly... i did the install myself aswell as the motor work and took no short cut...

JESUS  ... can this be more childish .... is it possible

HOW ODD ... It's the usual suzuki4life anti-Velocity quote-filled rant

WHAT A SUPRISE !!!!!

It's funny ... The thread is concerning turbo selection ... I offer stats on why to chose Velocity which you don't dispute ... isn't it funny that YOU never give any reason to chose anyone other manufacturer but you have mastered the art of why someone shouldn't use Velocity ... and based on your last few posts here ... the best I can tell is that you nanny-nanny-boo-booed me by finding that Noonan got an innercooler. .... IS THAT IT ... THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO .... Did you ever ask Noonan how that cooler worked ... Did you ever ask WHEN he used it .... Do you know if it was REALLY on the bike at El Mirage & Bonneville ... I do ....

I guess you'll have to jump back on sh.org and wear out your little search button in yet another assanine attempt to blast Velocity

SO ONCE AGAIN I'LL ASK .... Why should anyone chose a system OTHER than Velocity ... You obviuosly acknowledge that the stats I quoted are correct .... BUT NOOOO .... Um um um um ... I found a quote by Barry saying it's all rider and and and and Noonan used a cooler (which he didn't at the time of those runs - FYI - he got the cooler from Christer at MCX ... would ya like to know when) .... but not withstanding all your INGENIOUS search results .. the bottom line is this ... all the big players ARE USING VELOCITY .... So what has NLR or Ghetto done other than produce dyno numbers ... I"M ALL EARS (granted I don't think Dennis cares ... he's OK in my book)

Barry sells systems ... He's a great rider .... So are Slowe and Noonan etc etc etc ... If Noonan is SO commited to a innercooler system WHY would he use Velocity which doesn't utilize coolers (which he is committed to usoing Velocity in the future by the way) WHY NOT not use one of your INFAMOUS builders or thier systems .... Hmmmm .... I wonder .... But again, do you really know the REAL story behind that (I do) ... but I'm sure that "search" button is already burning on your sh.org link ... I have talked to Noonan at length ... he's the guy that put me and Kevin together to buy my bike ... We have discussed his cooler issues ... Based on his recommendations I wouldn't use one either ... but he has a different goal .... he is trying to run 9 million pounds of boost and would go to the Nth degree to get it  ..... but once again ... Do you kow the REAL story

So suz ... you have yet once again gone into one of your redicilous tirades .... it's old ... I couldn't care less .... I have stats behind my recommendation ... What do you have again ... anything .... ANYTHING other than a dyno chart here or there

Tell ya what ... You bring whatever POS you drive and line it up against mine and I'll give you an education in power and speed you will never forget

Apology ... F**K you and the horse you rode in on

OH also ... Don't send me anymore of your PMs ... You can say it here ... You're just not that important in the scheme of my normal day

SO ...

Velocity .... Pretty much dominating every major category of racing out there

Others ... To be honest ... Other than Yancy's Bud bike (Mr. Turbo system) ... I can't think of any reason to buy anything else

but what do I know .....
..... go get back on sh.org and find some more quotes ... hurry ... maybe you can get another post made with something contradictory.. hurry

I will never post in this thread again .. not worth it

Velocity ... You can't get any better

<!--EDIT|ROBOPTI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121824266 -->

Every now and then we do get people here who just dunno how to keep their cool... dont we
rock.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

...well, anyway... I'm no expert of turbo and thats why I started this thread. And from what I have come to understand after looking around a bit on this board and a couple of others is that the ghetto kit is pretty reliable compared to the other kits when it come to bike owners who donot have acess to a dyno or a professional tuner.

...and for me, where I live what matters is the reliablity!! I dont race... I just want to have a more powerful bike... a more powereful bike thats reliable to use on a daily basis with pump gas!! and if ghetto is that kit then thats the one im going for
wink.gif

.... but Velocity has won 95+% of EVERY race for the last 2 years ... NLR has won zero ..... Ghettos no where to be found

RESULTS RESULTS RESULTS [/QUOTE]

...not to put down any kit, but what works for track and race need not necessarly work in a day-to-day riding conditions!! F1 teams that keep winning all the time are not necessarly the best road cars... if you understand what I mean
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Keep doing research. You will make a good choice. I chose the Velocity Stage 2 kit with upgrades because of the reliability I got out of my stage 1 kit. I am not a drag racer or anything like that, but I have shut up a few car and bike owners in the area. Good luck, you are going to love BOOST

sounds good. I know Shenyo and Myself are looking for a much more powerful bike that will also serve well on the street as a typical cruiser. And then when we need that extra power, all hell breaks loose. I've been a leaning towards Velocity. I know they have the "Street" and "Race" systems. I'll check out Kevin's site some more and see what everyone has to say.

Welp i wish you the best on whatever you chose.

Yes Velocity is an option. Their stage 2 kit or above is the only thing i would even dare to suggest. Other kits just offer as much or more for the same or less money.

As for Rob the Parrot's claims, yep Velocity can boast those records BUT as said before there's allot more than bolting on a Velocity and a magical V appearing on your chest so you can fight crime, win races and set records. Most of those records were set by very dedicated and very talented guys who probably would had still set those records if they'd be sporting a turbo from another company.

I showed the post from the Bonneville/Mirage Velocity rider/ record holder that clearly states he had an intercooler on his Velocity kit when he set his 253 mph record, since of course Rob claims an intercooled Velocity kit has never existed nor taken a record.

Rob the Parrot clearly agrees that the owner of Velocity Racing feels that riders make records, NOT turbosystems.

As said before, good luck on whatever you chose and PLEASE ride safe.

Back