Reliable turbo kits

for sure... however... Richard from RCC is only a phone call away.. I'm willing to bet he would even assist a dyno operator that wasn't 100 percent sure what he was doing... yet another benefit from going rcc... I know frank is always there to help... Ure in good hands with rcc... and the rcc family,

From what I have heard, I belive in their ability and customer service, but I think coaching a dyno operator over the phone is still a big risk. It only takes running lean for a moment, and it can be too late.
Regardless, I hope the op gets it sorted out right.

Attempting to assist someone who has no experience exposes a person to liability for what that inexperienced person does. Don’t assume that anyone is going to spend time on the phone giving away for free The very thing that they work so hard for, The way they feed their family. I cannot and will not walk some knucklehead through a dyno tune on a turbo and then be responsible for the result. If you are fool enough to put your turbo bike in the hands of a tuner Who has never tuned one before you deserve whatever happens.

Attempting to assist someone who has no experience exposes a person to liability for what that inexperienced person does. Don’t assume that anyone is going to spend time on the phone giving away for free The very thing that they work so hard for, The way they feed their family. I cannot and will not walk some knucklehead through a dyno tune on a turbo and then be responsible for the result. If you are fool enough to put your turbo bike in the hands of a tuner Who has never tuned one before you deserve whatever happens.
frank... I thought he was gonna buy a kit from you...

Last edited:
Have to agree. Being able to reach out to richcard or frank when ever needed is life saver. Nothing beats the experience these guys are willing to share with their customers.

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

that's the fun and easy part, the stock rotors actually work quite well, with a good pad, I use the Brembo rcs adjustable, they definitely bite hard

Springs don't need to be stiffer, they need to be rated per rider weight.
Stock springs aren't good for riders over 200lbs, including gear.

im about 250 and the additional weight and power of the turbo made the nose dip quickly at high speeds, (obsticles come up quickly) can you say tank slapper. I still have a bad habbit under fast reactions to grab the brake and twist the throttle at the same time. I went to 1.1 springs and it helped. Gorilla on a rocket :)

im about 250 and the additional weight and power of the turbo made the nose dip quickly at high speeds, (obsticles come up quickly) can you say tank slapper. I still have a bad habbit under fast reactions to grab the brake and twist the throttle at the same time. I went to 1.1 springs and it helped. Gorilla on a rocket :)
pics of ure turbo? welcome to the org.

Springs don't need to be stiffer, they need to be rated per rider weight.
Stock springs aren't good for riders over 200lbs, including gear.

I recall adjusting my forks top and bottom soon after buying it in 06. The excess dive was what I was trying to eliminate or at least, lessen. I went up a few w in fork oil when I changed the seals too. Seems to be a lot better. I had the rear adjusted then too. If I wanted a more responsive or competitive suspension I’d change it all as I’m over 6’ and around 240 with gear.

Back