Turbo Selection

Ya know .... As much as we've gone at it

We're gonna have to have a beer one day and lie about women

beerchug.gif

I agree with what Stunnah said.  Not knocking the mechanics in India, but it is even difficult to find good turbo folks here in the U.S.
I don't... nothing personal stunnah... But the big bore price to get it running and everything will be close to the turbo... Why not just go turbo and tune down...
biggrin.gif
You will have more when you need it and not be capped out like you would on the big bore kit...

The big bore kit prices are deceiving... Takes more then just "a kit" to make the big bore fly...

Cloud

I agree with what Stunnah said.  Not knocking the mechanics in India, but it is even difficult to find good turbo folks here in the U.S.
I don't... nothing personal stunnah... But the big bore price to get it running and everything will be close to the turbo... Why not just go turbo and tune down...
biggrin.gif
You will have more when you need it and not be capped out like you would on the big bore kit...

The big bore kit prices are deceiving... Takes more then just "a kit" to make the big bore fly...

Cloud
Bores are pricey...I was just giving a bit of thought to his particular situation...If he does not have access to a competent tuner and is not able to do the install himself or has problems after the fact he's pretty much screwed...On the other hand most any mechanic can put together a bore kit and most any dyno can tune it...

Just paint it Red... that alone will get you another 40 - 50 rwhp
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121865416 -->

biggrin.gif

Cloud
Can do a big bore for well under $2500. That of course is a basic block swap and cams+ labor.

With a decent exhaust should put a bike into the 190'shp range

see if TMH will still honor this package?

I agree with what Stunnah said. Not knocking the mechanics in India, but it is even difficult to find good turbo folks here in the U.S.
biggrin.gif

Cloud
Can do a big bore for well under $2500. That of course is a basic block swap and cams+ labor.

With a decent exhaust should put a bike into the 190'shp range

see if TMH will still honor this package?
...thanks for that link mate, i'll check it out
bowdown.gif

Back