Turbo bike horrible results, will Shinko help that much?

I have a 06 with a hahn stage1, stock other than 7" over with a skinko usoft I went 8.87@159, all year, Had it set at 10psi

standard skinkos are gabage ,,put either a soft tire of ur choice on there for a better ETA,But the tires good for maybe 1 season. I like the michlins. They are not only better hook up,but ride abetter as such a new set of shocks were installed. also it should be denoted that newer doesnt always equal better. They still make the michlin pilot power.It hooks good,lasts a very long time. And they are very price friendly with a sweet street ride.They have a softer middle for hook up and its tacky too. Plus the sides are made a little stiffer for the twisties. Look into them. Alot of guys go there because the shinko is cheap[standard]. look into the michlin,Its not the BEST tire out there. But i'll guarentee its the best for the money and because the pilot power came out in either late 03 or early 04[speculation] its cheaper than when I saw them for 250 bucks and now I know where to get them for 75 OTD for the front and 110 for the rear OTD and To ur door no shipping nor tax and yes their Z rated:welcome:

Back