TTS Supercharger kit for Gen 3

and he has way more time than that invested after he pulls the clutch apart and starts fixing shyt there. I know stuff has gone wrong/ stuff broke more than once.
God's honest truth nothing has ever broke on it. I've upgraded to a MTC gen2 tho. Only thing that has "broken" was my gear position sensor it would read funny sometimes so I replaced that

This is what many forget to calculate in the price of building stuff. $150-200hr at 12-15 hours minimum adds up quick.
You can buy a turbo header for 5-600 and a plenum for about the same. Maybe less. A Chinese turbo off eBay for 150 a good wastegate for 250 and have a charge pipe mocked out of pvc by you and taken to a shop to get done for like 60 dollars. Buy good clamps and good silicone couplers. For the throttle bodies and the turbo and plenum a return line for the turbo IMO you don't need a BOV but that's my opinion.
If you can bolt a exhaust system up you can most definitely install a turbo kit. Run on pump gas with a good tune make 260-270 on 6-7psi and enjoy. Or add race gas and get crazy 10-12psi 300-330hp and it will live a long time. It's a simple recipe just like we are baking a cake. Don't try and reinvent the wheel.

After you have everything set up and done buy a name brand turbo if it makes you sleep better at night. But it won't make any difference at the end of the day. You are still going to be limited on the stock rods (if you are still stock)

You can buy a turbo header for 5-600 and a plenum for about the same. Maybe less. A Chinese turbo off eBay for 150 a good wastegate for 250 and have a charge pipe mocked out of pvc by you and taken to a shop to get done for like 60 dollars. Buy good clamps and good silicone couplers. For the throttle bodies and the turbo and plenum a return line for the turbo IMO you don't need a BOV but that's my opinion.
If you can bolt a exhaust system up you can most definitely install a turbo kit. Run on pump gas with a good tune make 260-270 on 6-7psi and enjoy. Or add race gas and get crazy 10-12psi 300-330hp and it will live a long time. It's a simple recipe just like we are baking a cake. Don't try and reinvent the wheel.

After you have everything set up and done buy a name brand turbo if it makes you sleep better at night. But it won't make any difference at the end of the day. You are still going to be limited on the stock rods (if you are still stock)
what if you live in a condo? Do u take the bike apart in the parking garage? lol. For 4000... one can buy a turbo kit where everything is guaranteed for 2 years. top quality parts. For me... its worth the money. Granted... some of the ultra intercooled turbo kits are like 10-16K... but that comes later on for most people. I have more money than i do time/space to do it. Even you ended up spending a couple grand for a top quality clutch,.

Last edited:
what if you live in a condo? Do u take the bike apart in the parking garage? lol. For 4000... one can buy a kit where everything is guaranteed for 2 years. top quality parts. For me... its worth the money. Granted... some of the ultra intercooled kits are like 10-16K... but that comes later on for most people. I have more money than i do time.
I am a bachelor I have my 80" grudge bike in my living room, well it's between the kitchen and living room lol. I even have my harber freight lift in here. I have the two other bikes outside under bike covers and ride year-round.

what if you live in a condo? Do u take the bike apart in the parking garage? lol. For 4000... one can buy a turbo kit where everything is guaranteed for 2 years. top quality parts. For me... its worth the money. Granted... some of the ultra intercooled turbo kits are like 10-16K... but that comes later on for most people. I have more money than i do time/space to do it. Even you ended up spending a couple grand for a top quality clutch,.
I'm a cheap ass. I live in my apartment and rent out my house lol. I pinch pennies where I can because I got tired of working for the man so no I started a small construction business so anyways I can same money I do. I'm also pretty good at working on junk like this and take up side jobs helping others with racecars around here

I'm a cheap ass. I live in my apartment and rent out my house lol. I pinch pennies where I can because I got tired of working for the man so no I started a small construction business so anyways I can same money I do. I'm also pretty good at working on junk like this and take up side jobs helping others with racecars around here
i work for the man... im averaging 1000 hours of OT a year. The pension we get is that they pay us 60 percent of our best 3 years..... im trying to put together 3 years where i clear 150K. no small feat. Most of the overtime is forced. sometimes it hurts.

i work for the man... im averaging 1000 hours of OT a year. The pension we get is that they pay us 60 percent of our best 3 years..... im trying to put together 3 years where i clear 150K. no small feat. Most of the overtime is forced. sometimes it hurts.
I got tired and burnt out on the OT and the taxes. I make a lot less now but I also have alot more free time to ride. I ride my victory cross country and Africa Twin quite a bit now that I'm semi retarded lol

I got tired and burnt out on the OT and the taxes. I make a lot less now but I also have alot more free time to ride. I ride my victory cross country and Africa Twin quite a bit now that I'm semi retarded lol
sometimes i think the state is banking on us dying before we get to 25 years and collect any retirement pension.

Last edited:
TTS isnt even close to RCC in terms of R and D and real world data. ive asked for intercooler data like 5 times.. there is no data. whixh should scare the crap outta anyone.
Recently TTS has been subject to some biased comments about the performance of our under tank intercooler on our Hayabusa supercharger conversions. Saying the air isn't cooled very well and that it restricts boost. You can see on the data logged on a 1/4 mile pass the speed (yellow), air temp into the intercooler(brown), air temp into the engine( blue) and supercharger inlet air temp(red). So at the start of the run red is about 26 deg C rising to only 37 deg at the end of the run. The compressed air coming in at around 115 deg C but intercooled down to a max at the end of the run of only 57 deg C. This is with 17 psi of boost. I think that's pretty damned impressive. Also contrary to some biased people saying we don't make boost until 5-6k here is the boost log v power and rpm. As you can see we make boost from the off.

busa temps.png

Attachments

• BUSA POWER V BOOST.pdf
    353.4 KB · Views: 97
Recently TTS has been subject to some biased comments about the performance of our under tank intercooler on our Hayabusa supercharger conversions. Saying the air isn't cooled very well and that it restricts boost. You can see on the data logged on a 1/4 mile pass the speed (yellow), air temp into the intercooler(brown), air temp into the engine( blue) and supercharger inlet air temp(red). So at the start of the run red is about 26 deg C rising to only 37 deg at the end of the run. The compressed air coming in at around 115 deg C but intercooled down to a max at the end of the run of only 57 deg C. This is with 17 psi of boost. I think that's pretty damned impressive. Also contrary to some biased people saying we don't make boost until 5-6k here is the boost log v power and rpm. As you can see we make boost from the off.

View attachment 1663880
@powerfulone I'm curious what temperature sensors are you using for the testing?

I have purchased a kit from Richard ,the service and taking me through all my question with quick response was great.
The machine work and parts supplied are of very high quality , I asked for the parts anodised black and not a problem. We are still getting all the other parts together before installing Richard’s kit , BST wheels , 4inch swing arm carbon fibre cowlings, blacking out the chrome, dark screen etc
Its not so easy here in Australia.

I have purchased a kit from Richard ,the service and taking me through all my question with quick response was great.
The machine work and parts supplied are of very high quality , I asked for the parts anodised black and not a problem. We are still getting all the other parts together before installing Richard’s kit , BST wheels , 4inch swing arm carbon fibre cowlings, blacking out the chrome, dark screen etc
Its not so easy here in Australia.
What part of Au are you in?

im curious how efficient it would be with a standalone ecu....
I was just curious on the time constant of the temp sensors being used, a super slow reacting temp sensorblike stock or a fast acting thermocouple or RIFE sensor would show a fair but different results on the same run and temperature input.

I was just curious on the time constant of the temp sensors being used, a super slow reacting temp sensorblike stock or a fast acting thermocouple or RIFE sensor would show a fair but different results on the same run and temperature input.
I have thermocouples, the sampling rate is fast enough to get decent results. A friend of mine built it, its not an off the shelf unit.

Back