The USD is mighty at the moment, time to buy a TTS supercharger maybe

£50,000 with single sided swing arm looks and hidden exhaust only to be 40 bikes built

1665565667752.png

£50,000 with single sided swing arm looks and hidden exhaust only to be 40 bikes built
If you look at the host of exotics out there such as the Panigale SP2, MV Agusta Rush, M1000RR, or even a CVO HD, they are all close to this range in price....maybe people who are attracted to these super expensive bikes will be drawn to this one as well??

It would have been more exciting if Suzuki would have made this as a special edition order but at least someone had the foresight to make one.

If you look at the host of exotics out there such as the Panigale SP2, MV Agusta Rush, M1000RR, or even a CVO HD, they are all close to this range in price....maybe people who are attracted to these super expensive bikes will be drawn to this one as well??

It would have been more exciting if Suzuki would have made this as a special edition order but at least someone had the foresight to make one.
But A Ducati/MV Agusta/BMW..... THATS easy to explain at the country club.A certain Panache. Good conversation pieces while you are smoking a cigarette in the pishadoo.

sometimes the plain old truth just................ is the truth. NO MATTER whos thread it is. nothing i said was untrue. People benefit by having allllll sides of the story. now its been said. im done with this subject forever.
Tuco we get it, you don’t want to buy one. Maybe you can do the rest of us a favor and be done with this subject forever as you said you were.

The bike would be perfect for anyone who wants a modified but still daily driver capable Busa; and doesn’t want to or can’t build their own. I believe it was advertised as the Busa Suzuki should have made and it seems to live up to that perfectly! I love the bike and the supercharger. Having options is great and no other shop is offering a package like this and I think it’s a great idea.

Tuco we get it, you don’t want to buy one. Maybe you can do the rest of us a favor and be done with this subject forever as you said you were.

The bike would be perfect for anyone who wants a modified but still daily driver capable Busa; and doesn’t want to or can’t build their own. I believe it was advertised as the Busa Suzuki should have made and it seems to live up to that perfectly! I love the bike and the supercharger. Having options is great and no other shop is offering a package like this and I think it’s a great idea.
Im getting goooood info out there. And i didnt say i wouldnt buy one. I think testing is important, and the testing should be done and completed and the blown bikes should lay down some big numbers and run what they should run at the track. again.... its about people having good information and a reliable/fast package. Its coming together......... he is getting on it. He has a jockey finally..... Do you even wanna know how its tuned/ or how boost is controlled? do u think u strap that kit on there and just hit the start button? all good questions that the end user needs info on. The details about actually tuning the package. Its important when u order a package from thousands of miles away. the support and dialing it in. Im the only guy that asked any questions like that. People that are gonna actually buy a kit NEED to know this stuff. If its simple tuning this could benefit him even........ If his jockey pulls off a 180MPH run in the 1/4 mile.... its obviously a legit package and the end user just needs to worry about tuning it/ finding good support. At that point, all I would say is wow... great job.

Last edited:
You have had some good questions and because of that, he’s explained in detail what he’s doing for everything you mentioned. My analysis is that Richard is making a good product and I can’t see a better way to tune it with Woolich. I’m also using Woolich and have changed the EVT tables as Richard is doing. But I made my throttle more aggressive. Either way, I think what he’s doing and offering is great. It’s not a race bike so trying to hold it to race bike standards is silly. If someone wants a race bike then they should open up their wallet to a race bike shop. My guess is $100,000k would be a reasonable number for a build that I’d want from a top shop. Doing it myself would obviously be more cost effective.

Im getting goooood info out there. And i didnt say i wouldnt buy one. I think testing is important, and the testing should be done and completed and the blown bikes should lay down some big numbers and run what they should run at the track. again.... its about people having good information and a reliable/fast package. Its coming together......... he is getting on it. He has a jockey finally..... Do you even wanna know how its tuned/ or how boost is controlled? do u think u strap that kit on there and just hit the start button? all good questions that the end user needs info on. The details about actually tuning the package. Its important when u order a package from thousands of miles away. the support and dialing it in. Im the only guy that asked any questions like that. People that are gonna actually buy a kit NEED to know this stuff. If its simple tuning this could benefit him even........ If his jockey pulls off a 180MPH run in the 1/4 mile.... its obviously a legit package and the end user just needs to worry about tuning it/ finding good support. At that point, all I would say is wow... great job.
But,as it’s been stated MANY times, the bike IS NOT all about quarter mile stuff.. You seem to be stuck on this as the only measuring stick.. And it’s not.
It was and is designed as a all over package. A road bike that Suzuki could have built. They did.
So, let’s accept it for what it is, not a big balls out turbo, not a dedicated quarter mile build, it’s a road bike designed primarily for the road.

But,as it’s been stated MANY times, the bike IS NOT all about quarter mile stuff.. You seem to be stuck on this as the only measuring stick.. And it’s not.
It was and is designed as a all over package. A road bike that Suzuki could have built. They did.
So, let’s accept it for what it is, not a big balls out turbo, not a dedicated quarter mile build, it’s a road bike designed primarily for the road.
i see what you are saying..... but a 400HP bike is inherently a monster. it just is. Us HP junkies are just looking for confirmation of dyno claims via 1/4 mile track times/ land speed racing speeds/ roll racing timed pulls/ really any measurable metric... anything man. ANYTHING to support the 400HP claim... and really WOW us. It might be coming, he is dialing it in. The end user of any kit is gonna have to have it tuned anyway and set it up. Its part of the process. Its not like installing a slip-on exhaust. Fueling has to be adjusted and boost has to be managed.

Last edited:
i see what you are saying..... but a 400HP bike is inherently a monster. it just is. Us HP junkies are just looking for confirmation of dyno claims via 1/4 mile track times/ land speed racing speeds/ roll racing timed pulls/ really any measurable metric... anything man. ANYTHING to support the 400HP claim... and really WOW us. It might be coming, he is dialing it in. The end user of any kit is gonna have to have it tuned anyway and set it up. Its part of the process. Its not like installing a slip-on exhaust. Fueling has to be adjusted and boost has to be managed.
With DJHP correction on, Richard’s dyno is showing the engine power made at the crank.

This is what the dyno manual says about DJHP correction.

Link here: https://www.dynapro.co.uk/Site/graphics/Technical Info/Software Manuals/Dyna View Manual.pdf

Picture attached.

The SuperBusa makes 380 bhp on SuperBusa.com and 370 bhp on tts-performance.co.uk.

The Gen 3 makes up to 360 whp (info written on tts-performance.co.uk) so + 15% means 414 bhp.

In other topics around this forum, the Gen 2 was making 380-400 whp.

Bhp and whp are different but they are used interchangeable.

This is something hard to understand for me and probably for others that are considering to buy.

Even this is not a race bike and it is not prepared for 1/4 mile or any other form of performance tests, if it is claimed to have 380 bhp, it should be as fast as a 380 bhp bike.

There are many variables for sure and probably Richard will get them solved.

I personally like very much the kit for Gen 3, and also the SuperBusa.

The Gen 3 kit for me is the best option.

EB5A9048-002A-438C-AF42-F79A317874D3.jpeg

With DJHP correction on, Richard’s dyno is showing the engine power made at the crank.

This is what the dyno manual says about DJHP correction.

Link here: https://www.dynapro.co.uk/Site/graphics/Technical Info/Software Manuals/Dyna View Manual.pdf

Picture attached.

The SuperBusa makes 380 bhp on SuperBusa.com and 370 bhp on tts-performance.co.uk.

The Gen 3 makes up to 360 whp (info written on tts-performance.co.uk) so + 15% means 414 bhp.

In other topics around this forum, the Gen 2 was making 380-400 whp.

Bhp and whp are different but they are used interchangeable.

This is something hard to understand for me and probably for others that are considering to buy.

Even this is not a race bike and it is not prepared for 1/4 mile or any other form of performance tests, if it is claimed to have 380 bhp, it should be as fast as a 380 bhp bike.

There are many variables for sure and probably Richard will get them solved.

I personally like very much the kit for Gen 3, and also the SuperBusa.

The Gen 3 kit for me is the best option.

View attachment 1657108
Dont be discouraged yet... there are different correction factors that can be used/ and boost can be turned UP or down... 380/400HP or whatever... 380SAE might be 390STD... dont get toooo wrapped up in that. close enough to 400HP to go ahead and call it in my world. TTS has a jockey riding the bike and he is aware that US customers are watching the bikes track prowess/ 60-130 roll racing numbers/ and land speed stuff........ he may dial the bike in and it FLIES. He knows what we wanna see. Its not easy developing a package,.

This amazing electronically controlled Bypass valve is available on supercharged Hemi cars... the electronic controlled Bypass valve replaces the vacuum controlled bypass valve and allows an unbelievably smooth and controlled boost curve. This eliminates the need to pull timing/ close throttle blades to control boost/ and allows unbelievable control over the valve that controls boost..... SmoothBoost Boost Controller Kit for ProCharger Superchargers . Cool stuff. motortrend also did a great article about a wastegate install on a centrifugal blower car. Vortech Centrifugal Supercharger Wastegate Install - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine. its an education about control strategies.

Last edited:
I cannot see anyone buying this kit for an all around bike. I’d think people are buying this kit because it has 380hp and is fast. I can’t see anyone wanting to spend the money and time just for a bike that rides down the road with 380hp. People will want it to race/drive fast.

Now whether that’s proven now by the designers or later by customers is what we are waiting to see. I would think if it’s done by the designers then they will have more sales. You wouldn’t build your motor and install pistons and rods to just drive to the store on your supercharged Hayabusa.

I cannot see anyone buying this kit for an all around bike. I’d think people are buying this kit because it has 380hp and is fast. I can’t see anyone wanting to spend the money and time just for a bike that rides down the road with 380hp. People will want it to race/drive fast.

Now whether that’s proven now by the designers or later by customers is what we are waiting to see. I would think if it’s done by the designers then they will have more sales. You wouldn’t build your motor and install pistons and rods to just drive to the store on your supercharged Hayabusa.
I would in a heartbeat as a general duty road bike. Not a daily commuter, but def a mile muncher, tourer, corner carver, twistie chaser.

Back