TTS Supercharger

wow.gif

max torque is pretty cool. Not super high. My turbo makes 150ft-lbs

there is an importer, forgot his name but he posted here a while back

Ahh but costs are damn near double that of a turbo.

When you guys turbo these bikes do you have to get a different chain or does the factory handle all the xtra power? Just curious.

i think the factory is good to about 300hp. the different chain usually comes from extending the arm

How much is this

£2,600.00

in dollars.  I don't get out much  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113872558 -->

Yep , the price is right on those things . Shipping might be another story though . I am going to look into it further  because I just love the type power and noise that a blower motor makes . Even the centrifugel's sound fairly good with some wear on them .

Friggin , just when I step onto a Busa and for the first time in all my years the urge to have multiple bikes leaves me because the Busa does it all for me on the street , I run across this . Oh well , costs less than the KB's , Rodecks and such .

I'm a motor junky and in need of some help .
tounge.gif

The price seems to be right where the stage one turbo kits are.:)
yeah but it doesn't say whether its a kit or just the charger?

if its just the charger then there is alot more to it than that. You need a plenum, fuel management system. rising rate regulator.

TTS has a US distributer here's the page:

http://www.calisuperbikes.com/

Talk to Jason, prices for the kits are here as well.
He knows what he's doing and can install for you as well.
E mail him thru his site if you have any questions.

<!--EDIT|Xcellerate
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118576300 -->

$6k for a stage 2 and you don't even get a guaranteed 300hp outta it.... fug that..... stage II turbo will do well over 300.
cool.gif

With the intercooler and some mapping you would be right at 300 HP, with a stage 2. But with a turbo you are gonna be rebuilding the engine every year or so from the added wear a turbo puts on your engine. Not to mention additional parts you need to run a turbo properly. So in the long run HOW MUCH do you spend on a turbo? A lot more! A Supercharger will run for five years without going into the engine once! The powerband on the supercharger is smooth and consistant thruout the throttle.
So you can really enjoy mid range twisties and high speed passing on corners at the track. Try doing that with a turbo!
Turbos kick in and launch your front tire everytime, try doing that on a corner passing! Superchargers have alot more to offer thru a much wider powerband. Turbos are good when you want one thing=Straight line power, and plenty of it.

<!--EDIT|Xcellerate
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118651772 -->

Back