384whp street supercharger

Thats cool.How long do those centrifical superchargers last.I know that most need to be rebuilt after so long because of bearings going bad.Impressive and I bet it moves.

Re: 404whp street supercharger

MCN tested the bike 2 weeks ago, They are sending me a digital copy which I hope to put on the forum soon. I have been working on the set up and have fitted a different top to the plenum with the second injectors firing straight down the port. I ised a set of Bosch 420cc. The result was 404whp. Still with a stock un opened engine on race fuel. I went back to a second VMCC sprint at RAF Wroughton. The clutch set up was to weak and span right through to 3rd gear giving me a terrible first 1/8 but I still ran a 9.3 at 163.11. I will post some pictures of my setup over the weekend. The head gasket was just starting to let go after 12 1/4's on Sunday so I'm now stripping her down to lower the comp and put the race supercharger kit on. I had 18lb of boost before. I should have at least 23 with the new set up. I fixed the clutch, put a slightly higher stack height and a second spacer under the springs (MTC multistage). I also used the ECU Editor secondary rev limiter for launching. I set it at 5k. Man I should have had one years ago. Holding full throttle at 5 k gave me a load of boost and an instant launch, it was awesome, it was also what killed my clutch as well. I have a big meet on Saturday the 10th Sept. Brighton Speed trials. Its a classic on the sea front, one bike at a time on a pretty rough track, Youtube it and check it out. I set the fastest ever terminal there last year of 167mph then it rained. I really want to win this year. :)

Just a few pics as promised. As you can see its a work in progress. I need to get the rear painted.
I pulled the top end down and its like new inside, no signs of detonation. I've just rebuilt the engine today with a 52 thou spacer and Cometic head gasket. torqued up the head a little more and put some special gasket sealer I always uyse on the head gasket to help keep it together. I should get it in the chassis tomorrow night. The fit the big blower and see what happens.

DSC03442.JPG

DSC03443.JPG

DSC03444.JPG

DSC03445.JPG

DSC03446.JPG

Just thought I would put up the power charts or my bike standard, my first hit with the street blower kit and race fuel and last my street kit with the bigger secondary injectors and the race fuel. I was getting the spark blown out in the last one despite AEM coils and closed up plug gap. I think with a better spark I would have seen about 420whp.
So that's:
179whp 110lb.ft torque stock
389whp 200lb.ft Street kit, race fuel, stock injectors with big pump and 6 bar fuel pressure
404whp 207lb.ft Street kit, race fuel, 420 cc sec inj, big pump and 4 bar fuel pressure

DSC03447.JPG

MOTORCYCLE NEWS are taking it for a blast next week, lets see how it holds together. It will be set up for superunleaded with octane booster, I will run secondaries as normal and just pull the ignition back. I'm altering the gearing to 41 t on the back to give them a 200mph top speed. It will still be undergeared but it will be a little bit more controllable then with the 43 t.

WHERE ARE THE STATS!!!!!! :rulez:

you're killing me here.

Back